Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

+5
Dust Killagin
Ryo
Raven `-A-N-`
TK64
Jasz-B.D Leader-
9 posters

Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle.

TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Location : HELP! I tried typing this while swimming in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and now I'm drowning!

Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle. - Page 4 Empty Re: Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle.

Post by TK64 Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:07 pm

Beast got out from the tree smiling confidently. "Was that supposed to hurt, girlscout?" he cackled psychotically. Jasz's scream rang out and Spencer forced Beast to turn their head to look at her.
    Give me control, damnit! She's my friend and she's in pain!
    "Pfft give me a better reason then that and I'll consider it..." Beast said almost laughingly, then his face turned pale and his eyes went blank. Spencer forced himself back into control as his body mass went back to normal. He rushed over to the screaming Jasz and shouted to the hunter "I'll get Beast to fight you again later! But for right now, do you know how we can snap Jasz out of this?"
    Huff...kid... don't ask that guy...gasp... he'll just try and...huff...murder you...
    Spencer almost chuckled at how tired Beast was because of the forced takeover. "worth a shot..." Spencer mumbled to Beast. "and we don't have much of a choice left..."

Last edited by TK64 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle. - Page 4 Empty Re: Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle.

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:16 pm

The female would Still be screaming as her body started to shake, she'd drag her nails down her face fighting the evil side of her willing her to stay in side, blood would ooze out of the cuts she made on her face with her nails " No No No no" She'd Stay over and over again, as the tears still ran from her eyes, her hazel would flicker from a dark black to hazel as she keep shaking her head[ LET ME OUT DAMMIT, LET ME OUT NOW, STOP FIGHTING IT JASZ..]" NEVER, YOUR NOT GETTING OUT" She'd Scream at the voice in her head as she whimpered in pain, parts of her body would start to bleed from the force of the evil side of her.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Location : HELP! I tried typing this while swimming in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and now I'm drowning!

Post by TK64 Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:19 pm

"I'm getting a strange sense of deja vu' from this, huh Beast?" Spencer asked.
    G-Grrr... well, there was one way for you to keep me down and we're running out of choices for her...
    "Sigh...I guess you're right. Hey, if you can still hear me, sorry Jasz." Spencer said, whacking her in the back of the head, hard, but not so hard that it would break her skull. The whack knocked her unconcious.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:24 pm

She'd lay limp on the ground as she was knocked unconcious , her body would twitch some as she laid still after a second twitch, her skin would become paler then it already was as the evil inside of her was sent to a rest with the girl's mind.
    Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:37 pm

He entered the building very slowly wearing a dark brown cloak covering his face as he sat away from them all and took out a small book and waited for everyone to talk again
    He would play with his sword at his side as he waited.
    Ryo
    Ryo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Ryo Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:16 am

Ryo, who had been standing by the whole time, apparently having done nothing at all, would withdraw his sword. If anyone had a rather acute sense of hearing, they would notice it reasonate at ultra high frequencies. It was no ordinary blade by any sense of the word. It could cut through all metals known to man as if it were like a hot knife through butter. And with his cybernetic body, he could weild it with the power of six men, with the speed to match it. Six red dots appeared on his visor, extra sensors maybe. And he looked to the one with the large sword. "You cause any more trouble, and you will deal with me... got that?" Though he was physically smaller looking than this other, there was little doubt in his mind he would have the advantage.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:16 am

Dust who had turned away to sheild Lucy from the battle was now moaning in anger "You BASTARDS!! You...made....my sister....cry....and i promised.I PROMISED!!" and with that his deep red coat flew up, as he let his grip on Lucy go and he slightly pushed her away, and he let out a huge screem that seemed almost as if it would instantly destroy ones eardrums "I WONT LET YOU DO THIS!!" his figure began to change, his muscles expanded, his bones cracked into new places and he began to grow a silvery grey fur all over his body except his chest and his fore arms.
    He looked around with his newly taken black eyes that seemed almost endless, he looked towards Spencer and the to where Neo was laying in the ground to the far right. He began to lift up his leg but before he knew it he was beside Spencer towering over the winged boy, he picked him up and held onto him tightly in a hold nothing could escape then burst off in the direction of Neo and picked him up in the same way and smashed the two together and licked his lips as slight splashes of blood scattered his face. He looked towards Lucy and Jasz and said in a hell bent voice "Look what youve done." he squished them tighter in his huge beast like hands then threw them both into a building that they smashed out of the other side and hit into trees.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Post by TK64 Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:29 pm

Spencer got up and wiped the blood off his face. He felt the injured areas tingled as his enhanced healing abiilities took over and repaired the damaged areas. He wasn't worried about himself. The others were in anger of the enraged Dust. Beast was too worn out from the forced take over and it's not like Spencer wanted to rely on him anyways. Jasz was obviously out of commission, what with being unconcious. Dust was pissed and he wasn't sure he could rely on Neo. Unless some new fighter dropped out of the sky, it looked like it was up to Spencer and Ryo. Spencer let out a sigh. The first priority would be to get the only one in any real danger to safety. That would be Jasz. The others were either safe or could defend themselves. With incredible speed, Spencer bounced off trees to where Jasz was laying limp on the ground and picked her up. He set her down behind a building where he lightly slapped her repeatedly whispering wuickly "come on! wake up!"
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:57 pm

The amle brought himself to stand and twisted his neck cracking it a number of times. The weapon beowolf that harnessed the power of light still weilded. He'd walk over to The female asz and the male Spencer "My apologies sir" He said as he looked to male and gave a slight smile "I do belive you have a problem here ?"
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:59 pm

The female's head would move a couple of times as she a " Ahh" nose escaped her lips, a couple seconds her hazel eyes would come into view as she raised a hand her head, rubbing at the spot where she was hi " Oww, whatt.. where.. am i? " She'd look around in confusion as her hazel eyes landed on Spencer's frame, a questioning look would form in her eyes.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Post by TK64 Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:07 pm

"Uh..." Spencer saw the questioning look in Jasz's eyes. "Not too much time to explain. Long story short: something was coming from you and I knocked you unconcious to prevent it. Dust went psycho because of his sister crying and now he's trying to kill us. And yes, mr. hunter, we would love some assistance at this period of time!" Spencer finished quickly helping Jasz to her feet and stretching to get his muscles ready for the battle to come.
    Ready kid? Good 'cause this is gonna be fun!
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:10 pm

"Jasz, may i help you ? And please, Sir, call me Nero" The weapon known as beowolf disappeard in a flash of light and the males eyes flashed back to blue.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:22 pm

She'd look to Spencer then to Nero as she let the words that Spencer just said register in her mind You was trying to COME OUT OF ME?[Yes.. No big deal.. there was fighting.. and you know how i get around fighting..]IDC.. you KNOW i dont Allow this side of me to reveal She'd Sigh as she fixed her gown, standing to her feet, she'd flicker her gaze back to the two males " NO ONE IS FIGHTING NOR KILLING.. WHILE IM AROUND" Her voice was powerful and slighty anger as she turned on her heels from the men and martched out from behind the building,making her way toward Dust and Lucy.
    Mica [Я]
    Mica [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Mica [Я] Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:23 pm

In a flurry of crows feathers, she sat perched atop a desolate tree, barren of leaves. She swung her legs beneath her, gazing down at the staggering height, her petticoats fluttering beneath her. She watched the others with her burning emerald eyes, a curious smile playing her face. In a movement full of grace, she slid from her branch and landed neatly beside the gnarled trunk in a swish-swish of velvet and silk. She observed the clan from where she sat, noting the differences between their clan and her own. "Hi!" She chirped, moving herself towards the circle of clan members, " I'm Mica, healer and druid of Redemption." She made an awkward curtsy, dipping low and pulling out the hem of her tattered skirts. She raised herself afterwards, hands tucked behind her back. She rocked on her heels, smiling at the clan, sensing the friendliness of them.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:26 pm

The tall male shrugged and wandered off in again the opposite direction of the group as he raised his hood and put his right arm back in its sling. The male went and sat back on the low garden wall and pulled his sword, Red Queen from his back and placed the tip of the blade into the ground then continued spinning it in his left hand.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:44 pm

The female would stop inches away from Dust and Lucy as she notices a Friend of her from a different family, She'd turn on her heel as she made her way toward the Female known as Mica " Hey Mica, This is My family" She'd gesture to those around her, a unsure look crossing her features " It's kind of Ehh.. Hectic at the moment" She'd give a nervous laugh as she returned the curtsy to the female, gently tugging on her gown, she'd straighten her posture as her lips curved up into a warm smile,hoping she approved or at least liked her family.
    Mica [Я]
    Mica [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Mica [Я] Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:50 pm

The woman gave a heart-warming smile, embracing her sister after the formalities. She gazed on to the others, tilting her head and blinking. She studied each individual, humming to herself. She quickly gave her a nod. " Are you replacing me so quickly?" She teased her sister, nudging the woman in the ribs with her elbow. A giggle escaped her, girlish and child-like. Taking her sisters hands into her own, she gave them a quick squeeze. " Someday, when your obligations and duties allow it, you must come to my clan." She turned to the others in the crowd, " And the Redemptions offer you the hospitality that I offer Jasz." Her fingers trailed along the bark of the tree, the colour of life flowing underneath the bark and leaves pushing through, blooming with small, white flowers. The scent of the flowers filled the area, and she turned to her sister. " You will make this land blossom once more, I can assure you that."
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:57 pm

She'd Smile up at her sister as her chest filled with happiness " I could never replace you" She'd nudge her back playfully with her shoulder as she let a soft chuckle escape her lips, the chuckle sounding weird to her ears as it been a while since she heard her self laugh." Yeah sister maybe one day i'll join the Redemptions" She'd say Nodding to her self as she let a sigh slip her lips " On day" She'd whisper to her self under her breath. The female would watch the woman as she brought color and flower's to the surrounding's she'd nod her head toward her sister in thanks as she replied " I hope, im a powerful enough leader to blossom this land and to lead this family" She'd look down, memories of her past family's flickering through her mind, she'd wince as she noticed how they all failed, she was scared that this family would fail like the rest.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:04 pm

He'd swig his sword upwards and lay it across his shoulders once again, his long jaacket fluttered up then back down to its origional place. He hopped off of the garden wall and wandered over to the females, his attention turned to the female known as Jasz "First I would like to apologise for my actions" The male locked his sword onto his back and held out his left hand "I'm nero."
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:10 pm

The female would turn from her sister Mica as she looked at the male known as Nero " It's okay..This family really isn't about fighting" She's say as she gently touch the male's hand in her own, shaking it. " And im Jasz" She'd say as her lips curved up into a welcoming smile.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:13 pm

A slight smile crossed his lips in he nodded his head slightly "I understand about the family and not fighting" He'd stretch out and crack every joint in his body a few times before letting out a slight groan. "May I ask where you are heading ?" The male raised a brow at Jasz.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:19 pm

" To Broken Dreams" She'd Say as she winced from the cracking on the joints. Her hazel eyes would flicker to the boy's face as she ran a hand through her straight purple hair, " I just cant stand fighting... it brings the Evil out of me" She'd look down as she spoked " I mean literally" She'd whisper the last part.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:21 pm

He chuckled softly to himself about the evil part "I have a cure for that miss" After he said that he began to wonder What this 'broken dreams' was or where. "I mean if you want it out of you I could help." He shook his head to make his silky white hair fall back into place.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:25 pm

" Oh No No, I'd be lost with out it" She'd say shyly " Call me crazy but it's apart of me" She'd flicker her hazel eyes up at the male to gaze at him, hopping in some way he understood her and not think she was out of her mind, for thinking Evil was apart of her[ But I am apart of you.. so why feel crazy about it?]Because for one i am TOOO evil when i let you out.. and for two because not everyone thinks of there evil side as apart of them The female would be having a conversation inside her head as she snapped away from the conversation, focusing back on the male infront of her
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:27 pm

"Well if you would like I could give you more control over this proclaimed evil" He shrugged his shoulders "I mean it would make life alot easier" He began to think of what happened to his companions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:35 am