Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

+5
Dust Killagin
Ryo
Raven `-A-N-`
TK64
Jasz-B.D Leader-
9 posters

Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle.

Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle. - Page 5 Empty Re: Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle.

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:31 pm

She'd Sigh" No it wouldnt.. Life can never be easier then it is now" She'd say as she shrug her shoulders, letting them fall back into place " Trust me, i tried"
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle. - Page 5 Empty Re: Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle.

Post by Nero Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:36 pm

He'd look up and shake his head turning his attention back to the female "And how do you think I feel been a near enough to full demon ? I hate it"
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:41 pm

" Ehh.. It cant be that bad?" She'd say as she flickered her gaze up at the sky, she'd gasp at how beautiful it looked tonight, the moon would be full as it light up the Isle, and the stars would be out shining brightly as the color of the sky was a purplish black she'd smile as she let the soft breeze blow her hair up.-
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:47 pm

"Belive me, you have no idea" He looked up and smiled lightly and sighed. "What a night for devil hunting, under the pale moonlight" He looked back down and contnued to think about his companions.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:50 pm

" No hunting in this territory mister" She'd say with laughter in her voice. "it's wayy to beautiful to night to hunt.. lets just enjoy it while it lasts" She'd continue to look up at the sky as she raised both of her arms in the air on both sides of her, she'd twirl around in circles with her head toward the sky, closing her eyes soflty and letting the breeze take over her body as she smiled and giggled.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:56 pm

Chuckled lightly "Usually they come after me" He said with a smile "So I may have to fight if they come for me" He proped his figure against a wall and watched her.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:01 pm

" No i can talk them out of it" She'd say with out glancing toward the male, her frame would still be spinning in circles as she curved her lips up into a smile " After all this is my Territory"
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:08 pm

"Belive me they litsen to no one besides there master" He'd roll his eyes and look around.
    Jacky_Mari_Faber
    Jacky_Mari_Faber
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jacky_Mari_Faber Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:11 pm

"Perhaps when you automatically assume that another wont listen to anyone but they're master is when you need to rethink your logic." A young woman spoke her comment softly as she approuched the small group, her steps light and shy as she stopped just a few feet away from any one of the members of the small group. Slowly she let Auburn hues look around the garden like place, a tiny smile curving her lips. Turning her head she would look them each in eye for a fraction of a moment, her long straight raven hair falling before her features.
    "What is this place?"
    Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:15 pm

He would follow up behind the girl surly not shyly.And Stand with everyone."Hello all"He would look to the girl and then smile lightly."Hows everyone?"He would sit on a cloud that flew don beside him for some reason.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:19 pm

"Well miss I have been in this bussiness my entire life and I think I know a thing or two about demons, seen as though I am one myself plus we have conducted tests on them" He looked at the girl and the male and cracked his neck a few times.
    Jacky_Mari_Faber
    Jacky_Mari_Faber
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jacky_Mari_Faber Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:21 pm

She would raise a hand and slid long pale fingertips against the thick obsidion colar adorning her neck.
    "And what of masterless Demons?"
    She continued to wait for her second question to be awnsered.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:23 pm

"To be honest I havn't come across one, well thats a lie actually, my two friends are masterless demons and so am I, but we havn't come across any as of yet"

He'd twitch his right arm slighty as it was in a sling and groaned lightly.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:29 pm

He would look at the arm"I can heal that for you sir."He looked at him with his crystal blue eyes from under his brown hair.
    He would look at Jacky and smile again."Any problems just say my name k?"He would then sit back in the cloud and rest abit listening to them carefully.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:32 pm

He laughed a bit at the comment

"My arm dosn't need healing, but thank you for the suggestion anyway"

He'd then look around and up at the moon smiling.
    Jacky_Mari_Faber
    Jacky_Mari_Faber
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jacky_Mari_Faber Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:32 pm

"Hmm." She would nod her under stand and turned away from the group. She looked around the garden like are, and the small smile on her mouth died off a bit but she continued to look upon the place with interest.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:38 pm

The female would stop spinning as she snapped her head straight and opened her eyes from being closed revealing hazel eyes she'd let her arms fall down to both side's of her frame she'd flicker her attention to the two new comers. " Hello, I am Jasz. welcome to my Family" She'd say as she gestured to the people around her. " And who might you two be?" She'd ask the two strangers. her voice rang with power as well with friendliness and warmth. " Nero, Now be nice.. no getting cocky please" She'd turn her gaze to the male leaning on the wall for a second before turning her gaze back to the two.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:41 pm

"I am Alex Revane and this is Jacky.We are quite an odd pair"He would laugh."A vampire and a angel.Her the vampire. Just to clarify miss and you would be?He would nod to her lightly and bow.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:42 pm

"I am been nice oh and im not properly part of the family"

He chuckled lightly and smiled at Jasz. "And im not cocky, just friendly"
    Jacky_Mari_Faber
    Jacky_Mari_Faber
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jacky_Mari_Faber Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:45 pm

Jacky felt her face color slightly as she raised a hand to her face and slowly shook her head. Her inaudible sigh was unheard. "Im a moroi...not a vampire..." She mumbled slightly.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:46 pm

He chuckled at the mistake the male made and closed his eyes.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:48 pm

"Im Jasz the Leader of Broken dreams and a Pleasure to meet you Jacky and Alex" She'd Curtsy as she gently tugged on her gown, she'd straighten her posture as she looked to Nero " You are now" She'd Smile at the male
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:49 pm

Smiled back at Jasz "Thanks but no thanks, Im used to been on my own."
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:55 pm

Her lips would curve down into a frown " Oh.. i understand well there is always a spot for you if you change your mind" She'd say in a low voice with a hint of sadness to it.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:56 pm

"I thank you for the offer and I will keep it in mind, but I dont think im quite ready for a family"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:26 am