Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

+5
Dust Killagin
Ryo
Raven `-A-N-`
TK64
Jasz-B.D Leader-
9 posters

Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle.

Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle. - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle.

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:33 pm

The female would nod toward the newcomer known as Ryo, " Hello, Pleasure to meet you Ryo" She'd say.. Jasz would flicker her hazel eyes down to her arm were she was absentmindly tracing the cut marks on her forearm,she'd contuine to walk as she looked up at Spencer,concern would flicker to her face for just a second before fanishing.
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Admin
    Admin

Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle. - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle.

Post by Raven `-A-N-` Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:55 am

The male would be far behind them walking at an incredibly slow pace.He trusted the female, called her a friend even, but was i wise to be in another's territory.He shook the thought from his head and looked ahead.There were three people standing there now."there should only be two.." he told himself and started at a fast walk to where the three had congregated.He stopped and looked at Ryo.His optics slid down some to give him a tired look (Hm..who could this be..he looks weird though..best keep an eye on him..) His thoughts were his own.And he thought it was better this way, opinions of others usually led to fights, which he did not need.He turned to Jasz and smiled."I am taking my leave now "M'lady i fair you well" he said slowly.He stole a glance at the ground and turned on his heel.Ready to walk away.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:40 am

Two silvery wolves emerged from a building nearby the group. One was bigger then the other and was bleeding out of its front right leg the other was smaller and seemed to be hiding behind the male one. The male one barked at the crowd and began to walk towards them with his head lowered and his fangs flaring, the blood trailed behind him as he walked. The tiny female slowly crept up from behind him and stood infront of the group wagging her tail back and forth with her tongue hanging out and a look of happiness in her wolf like eyes.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:10 am

Jasz would flicker her eyes from Spencer as she looked to Raven, her soft lips would curve down into a frown as her hazel eyes flickered with saddness, she thought of Raven as one of her own.. as family " Your always welcome back Raven, always.. you was one of us before, and always will be" she'd say in a soft whisper,her sadden optic's would flicker up from the sound of a bark, she'd look toward the two wolves that was coming her way, the female didnt know weather the ways danger or not, she'd crotch down in a protective/fighting stance, as she slowly bared her fangs.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:21 am

The female wolf glowed in a silvery colour then changed into a young silver haired girl in a black tank top and a black mini-skirt "Sorry we meen you no harm.." she turned and looked at the other wolf then smiled "..Its alright Dust they're friendsly." the other wolf raised its two front paws then changed into a shirtless man wearing only a long deep red coat and jeans with spiky silvery hair that trailed into two large wolf like ears. He looked at Jasz and asked in a soft tone "Do you by any chance know where Broken Dreams is? We were looking for it when we were attacked." he gestured to his bleeding arm to prove he wasnt lying then gave a comforting smile to the entire group.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:40 am

The female would straighten her posture from the stance, unbaring her teeth as her face returned back to normal, her long black gown would flow down once more, as her dark cloak followed." We are on our way to Broken Dreams, Im Jasz.. The leader" She'd say in a soft low velvet like tone " And im sorry about that, there is unfriendly people and creatures roaming around here, specially at night" she'd say as she gestured to the male's bleeding arm," This is Spencer" She'd motion to the male next to her," Thats Ryo" She'd motion to the other male next to Spencer, " and thats Raven, but he will be leaving us" her soft lips would curve down into a frown as she motioned to the other male." Welcome to the Family" She'd say as she gave a soft smile toward the newcomers.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:46 am

Dust spat in the other direction and said in a feirce tone "I dont like the look of that guy." then pointed at spencer "He looks to...happy." he grabbed his arm and sheked then fell back down onto the ground and Lucy came rushing to his side "His not well." she exclaimed "The creature that attacked us poisoned him." she gestured to the cut that began oozing a purple liquid and Dust moaned slightly in pain and cursewd under his breath.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:54 am

She'd gasp as she flickered her eyes to Spencer then back to the new comers," Umm.. What did the creature look like?" She'd ask [DO SOMETHING JASZ!!] Like what huh?? The female would be aguring with her other side inside her head as she stared at the purple liquid coming from the male's arm[ Do what you did to that little girl yesterday] I am not Sucking that POSION out of that MALE, I HARDLY NO HIM..[ Well He is a memeber of your Family now, SO you HAVE to HELP Him] FINE.. But you SOOO owe Me.. She'd Sigh as she shook her head some, pushing the agurement in the back of her mind, as she took a cautious step toward the newcomers
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:01 pm

"Can you help him?" Lucy asked as her bright eyes glistened and tears formed in them, if she lost Dust then shed have nobody, she blinked them away and brushed a hand through her hair conifdently trying to stop herself from crying. Dust moaned again and an array of the purple sludge oozed from his wound and dripped to the ground which it began to melt through making holse everywhere "It...it was big...had claws...and yellow eyes...looked like a mole of some sought...it scratched me before i killed it." he gestured to then building they had just came out of. He leand inwards clutching his chest as the poison began to reach his heart "What....are you...doing?" he asked cautiously as Jasz took a step forward, he was afraid of her as he couldnt do anything if she attacked him right now.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:08 pm

"Yes i can" She'd Look to Lucy answering her question as she pulled a bottle of vinger and a needle and thread from her bag that was on her shoulders,She'd take a deep breath as she released it, and walked toward the male that was on the arm, making eye contact with her" I mean no harm, im going to help you"She'd say as she croutch down to the male's level. [Good, now drink the vinger and what not] i KNOW what to do.. She'd shake her head as she focused her attention back to the male," Yeah i know what creature your talking about, they are evil and nasty things" she'd say " May i see your arm sir" She'd ask the male
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:18 pm

Dust struggled at first the looked to Lucy for help "Its alright Dust." Lucy smiled as a tear fell down her cheek "Im pretty sure nobody in the world can do that." Dust laughed a bit then said "Yea youre probably right." he looked at Jasz and smiled then lifted up his arm to her with his other. He looked at the bag around her and the bottle in her hand than sighed "Oh great."
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:24 pm

She'd take the arm gently in her hand, as she untwisted the cap to the vinger, she'd place the bottle to her lips taking a drink, as she swallowed it, she'd bend her face over the cut on the male's arm as she placed her lips to it, sucking at the cut, she'd suck of the posion out as she re did the process untill all of the posion was gone from his system and bloodstream, she'd spat out the posion in her mouth as she took the needle and thread, and went to work at stitching his cut up.[ Yay Jasz You did it!!]Shut up.. The female would put ointment on the stitches as she wrapped it up, handing his arm back to him " There you go" she'd say as she smiled warmly
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Dust shrugged and moaned as she sucked the poison out as the sensation was too weird for his likes, afer the stitching he got up and stretched his arm then tugged at the stitching pulling it out completely and sighing "Sorry i forgot to mention i dont need these." the wound on his arm closed up. He looked at Lucy and she sighed "Not here Dust not infront of them." his face turned more serious almost demanding but still he didnt speak, "Fine fine but only a little." she said plainly and pulled up her tank top revealing one of her breasts, Dust leaned into her and sunk his two larger fangs into the top of her breast near her heart. Lucy moaned slightly as Dust drew some of his sisters blood to replace the sum he had lost, he retracted his fangs and licked the place where he had bitten and within seconds the holes closed up.

Dust looked at Jasz then bowed to show his thnx and licked a drop of blood from his lower lip then smiled.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:51 pm

The female would Straighten her posture as she put everything away, she'd let the smell of blood fill her frame as memories of blood lust filled her head, shaking her head she'd flicker her gaze to Dust as she nodded her head " Your welcome" She'd say as she began to contuine to walk down the street, tears would sting her eyes as the memories contuined to flow through her mind, she'd place a hand to her head as she let the tears slightly fall from her hazel eyes and down her cheeks.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:39 pm

Dust walked slowly behind her watching as her body moved when she walked, he wasnt used to seeing other women rather then his sister. Lucy followed Dust while watching the Robot looking man, she was afraid of him and cuddled Dusts arm for protection. Dust looked at her then at the man then laughed and soon she laughed also. Dust sped up until he was next to Jasz "So what are you?" he asked politely but curiously "Im a hybrid between lycans and vampires.Lucy is a pure lycn so she aint that strong." he truned to Lucy who was walking on her own now then continued "So you just happened to be going to Broken Dreams also?"
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:46 pm

She'd quickly run her hand over her face wiping the tears away as she looked to Dust " Im a mixed breed, Im a shapeshifter,vampire and lycan and some waht human" She'd say with a slight chuckle, She;d look back at Lucy as she smiled" She seems fragile" Jasz would say as she slowed her past as she walked slower then she was,She'd turn her attention back to the male beside her as her hazel eyes glistened in the moonlight" Im actually the leader of Broken Dreams, Well" She'd shrug " What ever you want to call me" she'd say as a sigh slipped past her soft moist pink lips
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Dust looked to Lucy then pushed her a little behind him and said protectively "I wont let anyone hurt her." Lucy looked up at Dust with a sour looke on her face "Im 15 now brother, you can let me fend for myself." Dust laughed but shrugged off what she said then listened to what Jasz was saying "What? Seriously? Youre the leader of this unlocatable clan?" Dust looked at her in awe and amazement then sighed "I bet youre realy powerful. I bet you could have finished me off back then. But you didnt and for that i am grateful." Lucy caught up with him and looked to Jasz, smiling,"How old would that make you, if youre the leader of thos clan and all?"
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:48 pm

She'd snicker at Dust's word " I dont fight unless needed, and ehh I guess im Powerful" She'd Say as her lips curved into a soft smile " I dont intend to harm Lucy" She'd say as her hazel eyes flickered to The girl " And Yes Im the leader of The unlocated Clan" She'd Chuckle "That would make me 20 yr's old Lucy" She'd say answering the girl's question
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:59 pm

The 6 foot 2 male was sat ontop of a low, garden wall, his right arm in a sling and his sword, red queen, in his left. The point of the sword would be in the ground as the male spun it left and right continuesly. His gaze turned to the people walking towards him and he began to mumble to himself "Now who could these be I wonder." He'd swing his sword upwards and lay it across his broard shoulders. With the speed of the sword been swung upwards, his jacket that reached to half way down his calfs fluttered upwards and sunk down back to its origional position.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:10 pm

The female would Tense as she heard a nose, The female would raise her nose into the air as she sniffed, smelling a unknown scent that smelled like a Human..She'd start to walk cautiously toward the smell as she stopped midstep, as she spotted the male on the garden wall.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:13 pm

He'd let the tip of the sword swig around and locked the sword on his back as he hopped from the low wall and turned his neck in each direction cracking it.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:50 pm

The female would watch the newcomer cautiously not knowing if her was a friend or a foe, her hazel eyes would stare at the male, not moving a muscle it was as if her body frozed.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Location : HELP! I tried typing this while swimming in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and now I'm drowning!

Post by TK64 Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Spencer watched things unfold in front of him silently. He was studying the two newcomers. They were strange to him and Spencer didn't even budge when one of them said he had poison or when Raven said he was leaving. He finally snapped out of it when he smelled bloodlust on Jasz, but only for a brief moment. After that he was his cheery self, but still hiding his thoughts. "What was that...? Jasz... she's hiding something in her past... it's nothing I can pry into though." Spencer thought to himself. After a little ways traveling, Spencer picked up the scent of a human. He noticed Jasz could smell it to and before he knew it, there was a stranger holding a sword. Spencer sped fast in front of the group, eyes turning red into their hunting mode.
    "Good day to you sir. Care to put that weapon down?" Spencer said with an uncharacteristically cold, harsh tone.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:08 pm

The female would look snap her head to the male Spencer as she looked at the newcomer out of the corner of her eyes, Her hazel eyes would flicker to a dark black as She shook her head fighting to keep her eyes normal, she'd stand next to Spencer, as she placed a gentle hand on the male's shoulder " Excuse me, umm Who might you be?" She'd speak in a soft velvet like tone as she flickered her gaze from Spencer to the newcomer now.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:13 pm

He'd spin in a 360 degree motion holding his left arm out "Well sir I do believe the sword is strapped to my back" The male then took a few steps closer drawing closer to the crowd, his right arm glowing blue and been able to see it through his sling slightly "Who wants to know ?" His long jacket fluttered in the cold breeze lightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:16 am