Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

+5
Dust Killagin
Ryo
Raven `-A-N-`
TK64
Jasz-B.D Leader-
9 posters

Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle.

Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle. - Page 6 Empty Re: Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle.

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:59 pm

She'd Nod her head understanding the male " I understand" She'd force a smile to her lips as she shimmered over to a wall, leaning her thin frame against it, she'd huff quietly a little to exicted with how much her family had grown in the last couple of days.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle. - Page 6 Empty Re: Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle.

Post by Nero Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:18 pm

He smiled and nodded back in respect as he watched the female. He groan once again becuase of his arm.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:21 pm

"Can i have a look at that?" She'd ask as she gestured toward his arm that was in a sling.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:26 pm

The male pulled off the sling to reveal a large demonic arm "Its a curse."
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:30 pm

" Ehh.. Cursey Smursey" She'd say as she chuckled goofily, she'd push away from the wall as she walked over to the male exaiming the Demonic arm before touching it.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:33 pm

"Well it is a curse, I hate it, however it does have its uses I guess" He let the female examine his arm "You know I dont let amny people touch it."
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:39 pm

" I guess im special huh?" She'd say as she smiled still looked at the arm, she'd close her eyes as she placed a warm hand to the arm, a small glow would start to form as she flickered her rest on the arm, the small glow would go into the arm, taking away all of the pain for good.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:40 pm

Smiled at her "I guess you are and thanks, I've been needing someone like you to help me with it" Hugs the female in a thanks.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:42 pm

She'd smile as she hugged the male back " Ahh.. Not Problem" She'd Say as she nodded toward the male.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:49 pm

The male nodded and smiled back lightly "If it is ok with you, I will take that offer up of been in the family, only if thats ok with you."
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Location : HELP! I tried typing this while swimming in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and now I'm drowning!

Post by TK64 Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:50 pm

Spencer was over, trying to calm down the rampaging Dust that everyone seemed to have forgot about.
    "I prevent an evil, I bring her to safety, Neo even says he'll help, and yet..." Spencer was getting really pissed. "I'M THE ONLY ONE TRYING TO CALM DOWN OUR BRO!" Spencer always hates doing chores, but doing chores alone makes him even madder. He considered anything troublesome or boring a chore. Calming Dust down was way troublesome. Yet there they were making small talk with a few new people. Spencer kicked Dust's chest, it was like kicking a boulder in his weird, mutated wolf-man form. Spencer sighed as he jumped onto a nearby building.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:54 pm

The female would pull from Nero as she heard the Yelling, she could tell someone was angry as she moved from the male and went to Dust, She'd look at him knowing she couldnt stop him, she'd turn to Lucy as she went to hug her.. " Shh Shh.. It's okay no need to cry" She'd say in a soothing tone., Her hazel eyes would flicker to the building that Spencer disappeared to " Spencer get down her Now, please" She'd say as she tried to keep her cool and be nice and incontrol.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Location : HELP! I tried typing this while swimming in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and now I'm drowning!

Post by TK64 Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 pm

If Spencer had a serious, cold attitude like Ryo (ROFL) he would have been extremely mad at Jasz for saying that, but Spencer wasn't mad. He jumped down to where Jasz was. He looked over at the new people. "The circle just keeps expanding..." he said, almost to himself. "Yeah, Jasz? I'm kind of in the middle of something at the moment."
    Which of course no one wants to assist of with...
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:09 pm

" I know im not the best leader.. but i mean .. gosh i need your help i need you tame the beast inside of you for a little while and stay away from fights.. we dont need fights.. and i need help with um...." She'd trail off as she sighed and released the girl, climbing to her feet she'd wave her hand as if saying nevermind.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Post by TK64 Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:14 pm

Pfft... this girl thinks I can be tamed... Spencer paid him no attention. "Trust me, I have that bastard under control. Oh, and you're NOT a terrible leader, a little new to it I'm sure, but you're doing great at it. There's no one else in this group that could do it better. And I now know very well what fighting does to you, but..." he looked at the rampaging Dust "we can't right well leave him to do as he wishes right now, hm? And as for the girl... can't help you with that." he jumped away from Jasz and yelled back at her "don't worry! I'm just going to try and keep him from rampaging too much! Just get a little ways away from here, I'll come find you when it's over with!"
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:19 pm

" Okay " She'd say as she moved quickly into a allyway that she knew was safe, she'd make a right turn as she walk to a building and opened the door, she'd enter the building.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:36 am

Dust looked around completely pissed of at the pain the past fight was causing his sister and now he was being ignored. He howled loudly but was cut off in the middle of his howl as Spencers foot smashed his chest, Dust fell back then rolled over and began to run in the direction of Spencer but stopped as he noticed someone touching his little sister, Lucy, and like the protective brother he was he charged at Jasz unknowingly with incredible speed and strength. As he passed Spencer he lifted up his hind leg and kicked him back then grinned slightly and laughed "Paybacks a bitch!" then continued heading for his sister.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:11 am

The female would gasp as she looked to Lucy then to Dust " I know how she feels Dust" she'd say " I hate fighting as well" She'd look down at Lucy with a small smile as she looked back up at Dust " Please not fighting, i calmed everyone else down" She'd say " I just down know if i can calm you.. so im asking you nicely" She'd look to Dust's face as her lips curved down into a smile, her long straight purple hair would blow in the wind as she stood there.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:19 am

Dust stopped in his tracks and saw the emotions in Jasz face then sighed and howled then shifted back to his human state and said in a drained voice "Sorry Jasz. Next time i should think before i change." he looked at the ground as tears formed in his eyes and he ran to Lucy then began to hold her in his arms, comforting her making her feel safe once again "Its alright, Its alright i wont let anything happen to you i promise."
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Post by TK64 Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:09 pm

Spencer roared and sped right in front of Dust's face and was just an inch away from connecting with a punch when his face lit up. "Oh, dust! You're back to normal!" Spencer laughed and put his hands behind his head, a habit he never noticed. "Hmmm so let's see... Jasz's evil's calmed down, Dust is cool, Neo's become a bro... I think we're all good to keep moving. We forgetting anything, Jasz?" Spencer asked.
    Sigh... you still want to get to Broken Dreams even after all of this?
    "Oh come on, you know this was fun and exciting... stressing as it might be..." Spencer mumbled to Beast.
    Grrrrrr... why'd you have the gift of smooth talking?
    Spencer chuckled to himself, knowing that he wasn't a smooth talker, it's just that Beast was too simple-minded.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:38 pm

" Yes i think we have everyone" Jasz would say as she moved infront of the sidewalk " Is everyone Ready to go to broken Dreams?" she'd ask with a hint of excitment in her voice as she turned on her heel not waiting for replies, her long straight purple hair dancing with her movements as she contuined down the street chanting unknown words, after a minute a purple portal would start to form as she began to chant the words faster, the portal would extand intill it was big enough for everyone to fit in, turning around to peer at everyone " Follow me" She'd gesture as she moved back toward the portal, reaching the portal Jasz would step into the portal as she giggled loving the feeling of the cold breeze on her face, she'd keep walking as her frame got smaller and smaller with every step she took, now that Jasz was out of View they had no choice but to follow her.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:18 pm

The male looked up sharply from thinking then rushed through the portal just a split second before it closed using his devil trigger, a large blue figure appeared behind him, his right arm glowing, his eyes glowing red and a blue auora surrounding him, this making everything on him enhance.
    Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:08 pm

He would enter the portal
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:50 am

Dust took Lucys hand then walked to through the porwtl fixing up his coat collar with his other.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:56 am