Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

+5
Dust Killagin
Ryo
Raven `-A-N-`
TK64
Jasz-B.D Leader-
9 posters

Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle.

Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle. Empty Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle.

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:14 pm

The Female would Walk down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle, Her long black curly hair would dance in the little bit of wind that blew the woman's long black gown would drag as she walked, silent tears would fall from her eyes, making her black eyeliner run with her tears, every once in a while she'd raise a hand to her cheeks wiping at the tears, smearing the eyeliner on her cheeks, " I just want the tears and Pain to Stop" She'd whisper
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Location : HELP! I tried typing this while swimming in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and now I'm drowning!

Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle. Empty Re: Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle.

Post by TK64 Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:15 pm

"Pain?" Spencer said as he jumped down from one of the nearby buildings. "Uh, sorry about eavesdropping. I can't really help it considering I have such addept hearing." Spencer unfurled his wings and stretched. "The name's Spencer." he said with his most sincere smile.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle. Empty Re: Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle.

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:26 pm

She'd jump a little from the Male " Oh, yeah just pain.." She'd say as she wiped at her face then, embarresed that she was seen crying ' hello Spencer, Im Jasz' nice to meet you" she'd flicker the male a nice warem smile as she pushed her black long curly hair from her hazel eyes.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Location : HELP! I tried typing this while swimming in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and now I'm drowning!

Post by TK64 Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:32 pm

"Nice to meetcha too!" Spencer replied almost bouncing happily. "Say, you wouldn't happen to know where Broken Dreams is, would you? I've been lost searching for it for a while now. I heard it's great place for outcasts." Spencer said his voice getting a little bit more tender. Then he jumped back into his happy-go-lucky mode again "I just haven't seen anybody in a bit, so I needed to ask is all."
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Raven `-A-N-` Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:38 pm

The male was tucked away in a little shed around the cornr of where the two beings were speaking.He listened carefully as his eyes opened at the words spoken "Broken dreams" what was it, some sort of cult.He ran a hand through his black and blue hair.Something made his stand and walk out of the shed.He squeezed out of the shed and closed the door behind him.His eyes scanned the area a round him before stopping on the two Forms.One was male. the other he believed to be a Female.He walked closer, when he was about ten feet from them he stopped,looked at the ground and closed his eyes. "What is this...broken dreams then...for outcasts" he did not apologise for over hearing them for he was not sorry.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:48 am

The female would Giggle at Spencer's happiness as she said " Broken Dreams on the out skirt of Deserted Isle" the female would smile up at the male as she watched him closely " I havent really talked to anyone much myself" She'd say, Jumping from the appearance of another male she'd wipe at her face once more making sure there wasnt any eyeliner streak marks on her cheeks. " Broken Dreams is a place where people who feel alone and need people who are like them, more like a Family then a cult and what not" She'd Say once more as she started to walk again, her long black gown dragging behind her. " Come, I Shall show you"
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Raven `-A-N-` Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:55 am

The male tilted his head and glanced at the other male that was thier.Was this sort of place true.Could there really be a place like this, that takes in strangers who are lost or alone.What kind of people were there.He looked at the female as she walked away.He takes a step after her then stops."Why should i trust you..you could be trying to steal what little i have..." he said eyesing the female wearily.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:59 am

The female would stop as she turned to face the male known as Raven " Why would i try to steal what you have?" She'd look down at her wrist that had fresh cuts on them." I only have little left as well my dear" her voice was low and soft, her long black curly hair would fall in her face as she tilted her head to face the male once more.
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Raven `-A-N-` Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:05 am

the male stepped back and glanced at the groun,Clearly there was sadness in his eyes."I have failed myself,what less could i have then ,my life...even that isn't mine anymore..." he stopped speaking and looked at her.his eyes were dull and plain, nothing exciting.What life could someone like him lead anywhere other then his grave.He had lost it all, family, friends, lovers.nothing remained but the empty shell that was his form

He eyes the girl again before walking over to her.He stops just before bumping into her. "I will go with you..what more could i possibly lose" his voice was firm, he was ready to begin his life again.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:13 am

She'd give a small smile to the male letting him know she knew how he felt, turning back aorund she'd began to walk. " This is helping me start a new life, to gain my confidence and courage back, i lost everything.. and im taking it one step at a time" She'd say, a slight sigh would escape from her pale soft lips as she let her shoulders sulk as she walked, " i guess the only way to do this is to have people who i can relate to help me, as i help them"
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Raven `-A-N-` Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:20 am

Raven walked beside the femme listening to everything she said.Was he one of these people who understood her,made her feel like she wasen't alone.He let a sigh drag from his dry lips.Nearly tripping he catches himself.His eyes stare at the ground as they walk.He had never really known anyone to help him, nor anyone for that matter that cared about him in the slightest.So this was all new to him.His hair blew from side to side with the slight breeze.He placed his hands in his coat pockets and leaned his head back against the fur of the hood."I think i understand what a place like that would be" he said slowly.In reality he had no idea.He was just making quiet convorsation.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:29 am

The female would let a another sight slip past her lips as she ran her right hand through her hair, she'd flicker her hazel eyes to the ground, watching as she watched, counting her steps quietly to her self. thoughts would be going through her head.. what does he think of me, does he find me odd, weird, ugly, crazy? she'd bit on her bottom lip, nibbling at skin that hung on her lip. " It's a place where i can go to loose my self" she'd say quietly to her self.
    Ryo
    Ryo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Ryo Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:38 am

Then something seemed to move, but what was it? A shadow? A ghost? Maybe, it would seem like a small movement in the very corner of the eyes of those around. But soon, a cheerful looking dark haired boy would apparently walk from nowhere near-by. But then a man apparently wearing a robotic suit of some kind walked up to the others, the visor covering his eyes folding back up so they could see some of his face. Something didn't seem quite right about him. "Greetings" he said quickly, looking around he placed his wrong hand on the sword at his hip, this matched the color of the rest of the suit (white). Though there wasn;t much of him truely to see, his hair seemed to be still visible, it was almost as white as the suit itself.

Last edited by Ryo on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:44 am

The female would stop walking as she flickered her hazel eyes to the new arrival, " Hello,Good day to you too" She'd say slowly as she snickered a laugh.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Post by TK64 Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:25 pm

"Heehee" Spencer giggled to himself as he hovered a little more then a mile higher then the two he was following towards the clan he wanted to make home. The reason for his seperation from the two was so he could consult his alter personality, Beast.
    How do you know they won't turn on you? You're far too trusting of people you don't know...
    "How do I know YOU won't turn on me? I have much more reason to believe that." Spencer said, chuckling at his simple minded twin.
    Grrrr...
    "If she can lead us to a place where we can be happy, what reason is there not to trust her? You should really-" he stopper as he sensed the arrival of yet another person. Spencer flew quickly down, activating his hunting eyes as they flashed red. He was clad in a suit of weird, white armor. The new male had a hand on a sword.
    Oh! What if he can lead us to Broken Dreams? Maybe we should trust him too!
    "Shut it," Spencer mumbled to Beast, under his breath.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:31 pm

The female would flicker her eyes to Spencer, concern danced in her eyes as she tilted her head to the male she'd mouth " Are you okay?" towards him. as she was agureing with her self inside her head.Are they even going to LIKE BROKEN DREAMS Huh Jasz?- [Shut Up, How should i know.. im not them] -Well, who know's your a lonely bitch.. who has nothing left-[Shut the hell up, i may be lonely but i have atleast something left]-Oh yeah? whats that?-[My Dignity..] the female would shake her head trying to stop the agurement that was going on in her head as she focused her attention back to Spencer , Raven and the new Arrival.
    Ryo
    Ryo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Ryo Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:05 am

The new-comer looked to the others, wondering what they were doing and where they could be going. It was all very confusing really, but he had nothing to worry about right now at least. With his hand still resting on the handle of his sword he watched and wiated to be spoken to or regaurded in some way.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Post by TK64 Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:22 pm

Spencer galred at the newcomer with his red hunting eyes. He wondered if this man was a threat or enemy. Nonetheless, the fact he had a hand on a sword did not reassure Spencer at all. He was all too familiar with the smell of blood and he wasn't too excited about smelling it again.
    "Friend or foe?" Spencer questioned cautiously as he readied himself in a suitable battle position in case the newcomer should choose "Foe."
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:29 pm

She'd Press a hand to the Chest of Spencer as to let him know to stand down, Her hazel eyes flickered to the newcomer as she spoke in a soft low velvety voice" hello, Im Jasz, and this is Spencer" She'd gesture to the male next to her. " who might you be?" her eyes would flicker back to the newcomer as she tilted her head to the side questionagly.
    Ryo
    Ryo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Ryo Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:32 am

"If I were foe, you would no longer be standing I'm afraid... you can call me... a mutual aquaintence for now." he nodded at this, the visor that he had raised now closing over his face. Apparently this man was rather sure of himself at the moment.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Post by TK64 Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:09 am

Spencer grew at ease. He wasn't too trusing of the newcomer, but he was close enough to be worth a smile. So Spencer flashed a happy one at him and said "I'm pretty sure you'd be the one not standing, pal!" Spencer chuckled as his smile grew more confident. "Well, I'm done with my tasks so, Jasz, please lead the way. Come on, Robo-man. We can talk on our way to Broken Dreams."
    Sigh... here we go again...
    "Ugh... why do I have to put up with this freak in my head...?" Spencer whispered to himself.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:47 pm

Her lips would curve into a smile as she pulled her hand from Spencer's chest and began to walk as she walked around the newcomer" as well, Follow me" She'd say as she started down the street once more, walking side by side with Spencer, she'd hear the male whisper as she stole a glance at him from the corner of her eyes, murmuring to herself " I totally agree"
    Ryo
    Ryo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Ryo Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:04 pm

Ryo glared at the one that called him 'robo man'. Though he wouldn't quite be able to see it. "Call me that again, and I will end you my friend" he said as they walked, apparently he had no idea where they could be going but then again, he didn't really care. Where ever it was it was going to be better than where he used to be.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Post by TK64 Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Spencer chuckled when Jasz agreed with him, but he knew she didn't mean for him to hear. "Well, we wouldn't have that problem...sir, if we knew your name. I can't really help calling you that since you look like a robot. Sorry for offending you. Oh and while you're at the business of telling me your name, please tell me why you're coming with us?"
    Grrrr... just end the guy, kid! I don't like his cocky attitude! I'd just like to see him "end us"!
    Spencer sighed as Beast continually rambled on inside his head, as always.
    Ryo
    Ryo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Ryo Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:08 am

"My name is... Just call me Ryo" the cyborg nodded at this as they moved onwards. He noticed that both of these people weren't fully mentally stable, or at least thats what he read in their brain patterns. He continued as they went towards their destination, though he still didn't know where they would be going.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:20 pm