Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

+5
Dust Killagin
Ryo
Raven `-A-N-`
TK64
Jasz-B.D Leader-
9 posters

Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle.

Raven `-A-N-`
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Admin
    Admin

Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle. - Page 3 Empty Re: Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle.

Post by Raven `-A-N-` Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:13 pm

The male would shutter and look at the two wolves who were approaching.His eyes were glued to them as if they were something he had never seen before.It was not like raven to act so suspicious of others but he knew that these were his friends and he would let no harm come to them.He looked at the ground and watched a seemingly small and move something much larger then itself out of the way.It was a metphor for life in a sence "Even the smallest creature has a purpose.." he stated out loud.Was it him, in this moment that felt out of place, or did he feel more at hime then he had ever felt, aside from his own clan that was.

Naturally this made him feel aweful.He felt more at home with these people then he did with his own clan.This was the battle he fought in himself as he watched something so meaningless struglle to overcome an obsticle.His heart fell.Something he must do and knew the right thing was to stay.But that could not be allowed.Nor would he let himself do such a thing, to abandon those he loved, sibling, lovers, not his style.He was a man to his word, he remembered as well what word he gave to jasz in joining the broken dreams.One in which he would have honored with his life.He made a vow to himself to protect jasz and that is what he would do.

The male glanced up at jasz.A smile would spread on his face before bowing once again."My time here M'lady is up, i must be going, nothing would please me more then to stay but i am afraid i must be going.With that, the male turned on his heel and vanished into the alley way closest to them.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle. - Page 3 Empty Re: Walking down the dark empty streets of The Deserted Isle.

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:20 pm

The female would look after Raven as tears filled her Hazel eyes, She was hurt and felt like she wasnt worth it to stick around " He promised" she'd whisper to her self, as she felt a piece of her heart break, the female tryed her hardest to get make everyone feel at home here, she wanted everyone to like her, she wanted people to feel like they didnt have to prove theirselves to anyone and that they could be theirselves even if they was weak, BrokenDreams was aboutLove and Family, not about War and fighting, She'd let a sigh slip from her lips as she felt like she failed, she'd flicker her teary hazel eyes back to Spencer and the newcomer.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:24 pm

He'd shake his head letting his long, silkywhite hair fall just above his eyes and look back at the female "The names nero, I'm a devil hunter, and may I ask your name ?" The male drew closer to the crowd once again.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:25 pm

She'd Swallow that sob that formed in her throat after Raven made his leave," It's Jasz, Pleasure to meet you Nero" She'd say in a low tone, the female would slightly lift her gown as she curtsy toward the male now known as Nero.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:29 pm

The male nodded in respect to the female "And may I ask whom the others are ?" As he asked he shuffled his right arm in his sling slightly feeling slightly uneasy.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Location : HELP! I tried typing this while swimming in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and now I'm drowning!

Post by TK64 Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:30 pm

Spencer looked at Jasz with simpathy. He was sad Raven was going too. "Don't worry. He isn't the only member of the family" he whispered to her and gave her a smile.
    He turned his attention back to the newcomer "Spencer, demon" he gave the newcomer a smirk. "well, more of a fallen angel really. Now step aside, unless you have business with us." Spencer said with confidence about the complete lie about a fallen angel. He knew well in his mind he was a complete genetic mistake.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:33 pm

A grin drew across the males face and looked to the male Spencer "Do you think im stupid ? I can see through your lies" He continued to fidget with his right arm looking at the group with an uneasy look on his face. His left hand reached into his long jacket and a few low clicks came from within.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:35 pm

The female would Struggle to return the smile to Spencer as she nodded " I know there is, But he gave me his word" She'd whisper back to him,turning his attention back to Nero " Ahh, Well This is Spencer" She'd motion to the male next to her " That is Lucy and Dust" She'd gesture toward the girl and boy behind her " And thats Ryo" She'd point to the male farthest behind them, " Raven was the male who went through the allyway" Sighing she looked to Spencer " Be nice" She'd say as she chuckled at the male.
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Raven `-A-N-` Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:42 pm

(Exit Raven)
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:46 pm

He'd groan and rip the sling off revealing a large demonic arm, A sigh passed his lips as he looked down and closed his eyes. The male then looked back up and examined the crowd once more before pivoting on his heel and wandering in the opposite direction.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:52 pm

" Where are you going?" She'd Call after the male, Worry flickering in her hazel eyes [ Doesnt he know he shouldnt roam around a place he doenst know?]I hope so.. Ugh.. it's not safe for him.. specially with these posioness creatures..The female would be having a conversation in her head as she shakes the conversation away, looking after the male " It's Not safe out here, by youself" She'd Call after him oncemore
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Location : HELP! I tried typing this while swimming in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and now I'm drowning!

Post by TK64 Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:54 pm

Spencer's instincts warned him that this wouldn't be the end of this man. And Spencer's instincts have never been wrong. He switched his eyes back to their travel set. "Hmmmm... so Jasz, how much longer until we get to Broken Dreams? I'm starting to get impatient with all the people popping up here and there."
    ZzZzZzZzZzZ... oh I'm sorry. I fell asleep because we just "talked" to the guy hunting demons! Instead of ATTACKING HIM!
    Spencer groaned at Beast's usual ramblings on how Spencer should have attacked instead of playing it nice.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:56 pm

He'd stop and spin around and shout back "I'm a demon hunter, Im never safe, and spencer don't think I dont know what your thinking" He then pivoted on his heel and continued to walk off into the distance.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Post by TK64 Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:01 pm

Spencer did everything he could to barely hold back the barrels of laughter. The demon hunter didn't know about his split personality in his head.
    OH! And Mr. Demon Hunter! If you can hear me so well, bring it on! I ain't afraid of that tiny little twig on your back!
    Spencer lost it right there and doubled over on the ground laughing so hard, tears were forming in his eyes.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:03 pm

A large blue aura began to surround him, his eyes glowed red and a large blue demonic figure with what looked liked a katana appeared behind him as he spun around and locked eyes with the pathetic spencer.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Post by TK64 Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:11 pm

"Sigh... you got me into this..." Spencer said as he wiped the tears from his eyes and got off the ground. "come out and meeet our new friend, Beast!" Spencer's eyes turned blank and his body fell limp to the ground. Only a few seconds past when the body that lay limp on the ground suddenly got bulkier and a different, more cold personality arose. When the body picked itself off the ground, it flashed it's eyes open revealing bloodshot, vicious hunting eyes.
    "Pleased to make your aquaintance" he said in a harsh voice "the name's Beast and I'll make sure to kick your pathetic ass down into the depths of hell where you belong!" Beast cackled psychotically.
    Don't just charge in, think about what you're doing first.
    Beast ignored every piece of advice Spencer tried to give him.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:14 pm

Large, claw like guanlets and grieves appeared on him, light traveled around them "Ever heard of beowolf, the demon of light my dear friend ?" He'd chuckle to himself as he took a fighting stance and bounced on his toes. "If you think you've got it, bring it on."
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Post by TK64 Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:19 pm

Beast charged at the newcomer with such speed, no eye could follow him. He punched him hard and sent him flying backwards, but Beast wouldn't let him recover. He plucked about thirty of his steel feathers and threw them all at different directions so they would pierce him in several places. Beast picked the demon hunter up by the neck and chucked his high into the sky where he flew up and kicked him hard back into the ground.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:22 pm

Jasz would gasp as she Grabbed ahold of Beast, Her voice would have a deep harsh tone to it that rang with power " Stop It Right Now, This Is No time for Fighting, Broken Dreams will not allow Fights, nor is BD about fighting" She'd Flicker her Hazel eyes toward Nero, " And YOU, How dear you Pick a Fight with my Family, Either Be Nice or Get out" The Anger and Power in her voice would echo as it bounced off of the buildings and surrounded the People.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:24 pm

With A loud scream and a burst of blinding light the male shot up laughing. In the blink of an eye he was at this 'beast' and pulled back his fist, with such speed that no one or nothing could follow him he smashed into 'beast' hundreds of times in a blinding flurry over and over as he then came out with one last massive kick that sent him high in the sky, the male then jumped up and flipped a few times in the air gaining speed and power as he then came crashing down the stupendous power on beats crown with his ankle and sent him into the floor and caused a large crator, the male, nero, then came crashing dow with blinding light and smashed into beast with extensive speed.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Post by TK64 Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:27 pm

"I hate to tell ya, but I ain't apart of Broken Dreams. Spencer is, yeah, but I'm not. I'm here for a battle and when I want a battle not even the kid can put me back down." Beast flashed back at the hunter and grabbed him by the legs and flung him far, continuing the battle.
    Sigh... shouldn't we listen to her? This is probably killing my chances of getting into Broken Dreams.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:29 pm

He rose his leg to a 90 degree angle and slammed down onto the beast to make him let go and cause him to crash into the ground, he then picked up the beast and threw him through the buildings.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Post by TK64 Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:32 pm

Beast jumped and sped fast and nailed his feet into his chest, hard. He picked up the man by his throat chucked him up a foot or two and punched so fast that it looked like he was punching the hunter with sixty different fists. As he finished his punches he turned and gave a roundhouse kick to his side and took the time he was flying through the trees and abandonned buildings to crack and repair the broken bones. Spencer and Beat were fast healers, but he knew that the hunter would be back soon, most likely in a matter of seconds. Beast roared after him charging ferociously through trees and buildings.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:34 pm

The female would whimper as the fight that was unfolding infront of her brought back memories, she'd places her hands on her face as she screamed " STOOPPPPPPPP ITTTTTTTTT!!" Her Powerful voice would break the glass around her frame as tears ran from her hazel eeys that was flickering from a dark black to hazel[ Come on Jasz, YOu cnat fight me when i WANT OUT!!]Your not coming out.. not now not EVER.. im not like that anymore..She'd fall to her knee's fighting her evil side that was trying to get out of her" No, NO NO NO" she'd Scream over and over again as she dig her nail's into her face.
    Nero
    Nero
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nero Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:35 pm

He popped out from a tree and cracked the beast straight between the eyes sending him flying back to where he came from, he laughed to himself at what he just did then walked back smiling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:45 pm