Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

2 posters

How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away....

Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away.... - Page 4 Empty Re: How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away....

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:11 am

She would nod some, "Yes sorry, sir. It must have slipped my mind, sorry. The new mind control device, it has a wider radius, it would work something like a virus, not completely but something like it." She would try to think of other things, just incase if he asked more questions, which she think he might will. In her mind she would be thinking, 'Jeez, why do I have to do the explaining...'
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away.... - Page 4 Empty Re: How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away....

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:15 am

Dust began to laugh but stopped as the man in black turned towards him "Go on... Does it feature the new anit-body fail safe system like it said on the site?" he asked Nina and Dust just went back to looking around.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:18 am

Nina would nod her head, "Yes it does, sir." She would take a quick glance as Dust looked around the room. Then turning her head back to the male in black.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:23 am

Dust looked fed up and he pulled the gun from his coat then aimed it to the back of the mans head then said "Remember me you bastard?" the man in black looked confused then his face changed "I thought i recognised you, Dust, but whos this your new play thing?" Dust clicked the gun backwards the roared "Turn this off now! Its ruined this world!" the man in black looked around then got up as if he didnt fear the gun "RUINED! i think not! i made it my own Utpoia a place for my enjaoyment a place with no crime no government no nothing!" "Youre crazy" Dust said getting to his feet.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:27 am

Her head would turn to the male as he stood up and aimed his gun, then Nina's head would drop as she heard the annoying 'your new play thing?'. The femme would look up at the two again, she taking some steps back, she remaining calm but still being somewhat annoyed. Her hues would be watching the man in black.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:33 am

Dust pulled the trigger and the mans head sprayed across the walls "Ohhh whoops! Poor bastard deserved it anyway." Dust sighed then tucked his gun into his coat knowing that now comes the hard part, destroying the tower then freeing all the people from his control "Here we go again." he sighed heading for the elevator and he shot a bullet straight through the secretary and her body fell over then died.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:35 am

She would look away from the blood splattered over the walls, and didn't watch Dust kill the secretary, walking through the elevator doors as they opened, looking down at the buttons. "What floor are we going to next?" She would look up at the male.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:11 pm

Dust looked to Nina then laughed "Kid i expect you to do the same." he reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a second gun then handed it to her "This is for you." he smiled then hit every floor button. "Ok the elevator doors will stay open for about three minutes so we have three minutes to kill everyone on every floor in this dump." he reloaded his gun the the elevator doors parted on the next floor and he smiled.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:14 pm

She would look at the gun, she taking it from the male, she holding it, "Uhm... Ok." Nina would be sounding nervous as she held the gun, taking aim from the elevator, pulling the trigger, hitting a male in the chest, she pulling the trigger again, piercing him in the heart. "Jeez..." She would slightly shudder some as a chill went up and down her spine from shooting the gun.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:20 pm

Dust smiled then laughed "Alright kid lets do this!" he ran out the elevator up to a group of people whomhe shot one by one leaving trails of blood everywhere and once the entire floor was dead he returned to the elevator "Mmmhmmm i dont think you like this? Do you?" he asked with a smile of disguist on his face, these people working here up in the building werent like the others they were alive and thus made it harder for Dust to do but it had to be done.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:25 pm

Nina would still be holding the gun. "No, not really, again, maybe I need to get used to it." She would take one of her hands off the gun, using her free hand to brush her raven black shaggy bangs out of her eyes. She would let out a breath of air, getting ready for the next floor. "Ok, I think I can do this." She owuld be thinking positive, but her aura would be somewhat shakey.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:28 pm

Dust laughed again and as the doors parted the people on the floor got up to greet whim ever came out but only greeted their deaths, bullets flew from left to right and people fell to the ground staining the floor a deep red colour. "WOW!" Dust shouted as he shot someone in the face and peices of his head flew into Nina's face, he laughed then ran to the elevator as the entire floor was now dead.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:32 pm

Nina would stand there as she felt some pieces of a person shoot towards her, some blood splattering on to her face. The girl would close her eyes, bringing her hand to her face, wipping the blood of as much as she can with one wipe. "Jeez..." Another shudder would run up and down her back. The girl starting to get a bit shakey, then she would close her eyes and then take a few deep breaths calming herself down.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:36 pm

Dust grabbed her into the elevator before it closed "You sure you alright?" he asked again, he wiped some of the blood of her face then laughed and began licking the blood of her face, he shuddered as his rough animal like tongue scraped on her smooth skin "Hahahaah you tickle." he smiled then sat down in the corner and reloaded his gun.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:42 pm

Nina would shake her head as she was still holding the gun, and she opened her eyes to see that Dust was wiping the blood off her face, then she feeling his tongue licking her face. "Erg." She would scrunch her nose some as she wipped the spot on her face where he licked. Turning around looking down at the male reloading his gun. "What do you mean I tickle?" Nina would be a bit confused.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:47 pm

Dust slowly looked up at her then smiled and laughed a bit "Your skin.." he clicked his gun into place "Your skin tickles..." he got up and held her face in his gloved hands "And its kinda sweet." he turned to the elevator door and with precise aim he destroyed two peoples heads with a single bullet then rolled out of the elevator and began firing more rounds in every direction.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:52 pm

Nina would laugh some and then turns around to watch the male shoot the gun. Her cheeks turning a bit of a bright pink, but then she would shake her head side to side some, making herself stop blushing. But a smile would continue to be on her face. She would be waiting for the male to come back, but she aimed and pulled the trigger as a man was coming up behind Dust, shooting the man in the chest a few times, to make sure he was dead.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:55 pm

Dust turned to her and smiled but his smile faded as the elevators doors shut immedeately and from the outside he banged on it harde and harder ignoring the people "Nina!! Nina!" he turned and roared with his back against the doors "Bastards!!" he fired every bullet in his gun and sat on the blood dtained floor reloading. He picked himself up and struck an arm forcefully through the elevator doors the seperated them and jumped down onto the elevators roof as it was going down to the next floor.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:59 pm

Nina would watch the male through the doors as they closed, she slowly starting to panic some. She would have her gun at the ready, just incase, she arrived at the next floor, the doors would open slowly, she would walk up to the door and shoots the first person she sees, and then exapnds shooting as much people as she can, hitting some in the chest, the head, and the knees and arms, killing only some of the people. "Dust!!" She would call out in a panic.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:03 pm

Dust landed on the roof of the elevator and howled then smshed through it and tugged the back he Nina's coat and pulling her into the elevator "Stay." he said with a protective voice, he left the elevator and shot one person then laughed as he ran out of amo and he picked up a peice of broken glass and threw it into the face of the last person on the floor. He got into the elevator before the doors closed "You alright Nina? Anything happen to you?" he said quickly while holding her head and tilting it side to side.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:08 pm

Nina would be leaning against the wall of the elevator, and she would nod her head some, "Yeah, I'm ok, nothing happened." She would let out a deep breath of air, as she felt safe again. A smile coming onto her face, reassuring him that she was ok and fine. "Just glad to see you again."
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:10 pm

Dust aughed then showed her his gun and let the clip fall out "Hehahah Im out of ammo." he pointed to hers "Youve still got half a magazine left, have fun." he pushed her out of the elevator as the doors seperated and he began to laugh but stopped as blood splat onto his face.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:15 pm

As soon as she got pushed out, she would start shooting the gun at people, piercing they're skin, hitting there heart, head and chest. before the doors would close, she would slip in quickly after everyone was dead and the floor was tainted a crimson red of blood. "Next time, ask for the gun." She would sound a bit shakey, handing the gun to Dust. Wiping the blood from her face, once again.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:19 pm

Dust smiled then said smoothly "Well you proved you could do it. Wasnt it fun." he gestured to the blood on her face "It looks like it was fun." he leaned in on her and asked "Do you mind if i?" he said as she was wipin the blood off her face, the elevator stopped and went dark but after a few seconds a red light came on and a sound came from the speakers "There has been a power cut the power will be on momentarily thank you." he looked around and sighed "Looks like we'll be in here for a while so do you mind if i?"
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:22 pm

She would shake her head some, and stops wipping her face. "I don't mind, I think you'd probably get more blood off my face than me." She would laugh slightly, then she would look around a bit as it was dark then it turned red, looking back at the male. A smile on her face slightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:07 am