Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

2 posters

How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away....

Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away.... - Page 2 Empty Re: How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away....

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:23 am

Nina would then shrug some, and exits the elevator not keeping the male waitng. "Eh. the clothing are ok, I still like my old ones better." She would look back at the male.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away.... - Page 2 Empty Re: How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away....

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:39 am

Dust looked down disappointed then look up at her and raised a hand holding a small brown bag "Well if you wanna change go ahead." he smiled then turned around and began sniffing the air taking in the scents of his new surroundings.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:41 am

Nina would shake her head at the bag, and then at the male. "Maybe I need a change for once. I guess I just need to get used to these clothing... Just keep my old clothing just incase." a warm sorry smile would form upon the girls face. She would look away from the male and looks at her surroundings.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:50 am

Dust smiled then pat her on the head like she was a good little dog, he began to walk in the other direction saying to her "Ok so first we have to get inside, so lets concentrate on that for now." he turned into another shop that seemed empty but there were broken TV's laying on the floor and a few destroyed mannequins here and there "Ahhh i think we are in the wrong place." Dust said with a slight sound of discomfort in his voice.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:54 am

The female would feel a bit uncomfortable in the place, with the broken tv's and mannequins. The girl would look around the place, her eye brow would arch some, looking to the male again. "Yeah, I think you're in the wrong place too, maybe. Where were you meaning to go?" The girl would ask curiously, somewhat of like a child.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:00 am

Dust was about to open his mouth but avoice spoke before he could "Hello again Dust! Back so soon?" the voice came from the right, Dust immedeately twisting his head in the direction and watched as Arthamus Croak stroea over to him "And who might this be? Your new play thing?" Dust shrugged off the questions and said in a harsh tone "I see you've done some remodling." he looked behind Arthamus and laughed slightly. Arthamus' face wen t pale and silent then he raised his hand which held a ball of black flames in it that began to light up his pale face "Dust what do you want from me now?" Dust laughed again and replied "Its alright i just need some info."
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:04 am

The girl would slightly jump as she heard the voice come out of know where. She turning her head to the right also, to see the person which Dust called Arthamus. Her coal black hues would be watching the other in the room. Nina would take one small step back, letting Dust do whatever he needed to do.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:08 am

Dust asked him politely "Will you take a look at her for me? I cant figure her out, shes different but i dont know how." the man looked at her then let the fire die out in his hand and stretched his hand over to her and tugged on her coat pulling her closer to him "Well for starters she is different." Dust looked at him surprised "What? What can she do? What makes her special?" Arthamus looked at her again then let his eyes droop up and down her body and rest on her face again "Well for starters....she is the only person who would where the same outfit as you." Dust looked at him with a cold expression "Well i think it looks pretty good on me AND on her."
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:13 am

Nina would stifin some as the man pulled her closer to him. She looking up at the male. Once she heard what Arthamus said, she would let out a slight laugh, at his comment on the outfit. She would clear her throat, and relaxes, she feeling better now, the aura around her would be relaxed. She would reach up to her bangs, and push them out of her eyes so that she could see her surroundings once again.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:18 am

Dust pulled Nina back to his side and said to her "Go wait outside will ya?" he then began talking to Arthamus. After about ten minutes he came out of the shop and stood next to her "Ok now lets get going." he turned and looked to the tower in the horizon and whistled. He gestured to Nina and then went off into the distance towards the tower.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:21 am

Nina would do what she was told, and went outside to wait. After ten minutes she would see him walk out of the shop, and approach her, her head nodding once. Turning to the direction of the tower, she would walk and catch up to the male as she walked fst to his side. Her head turning to him. "May I ask what Arthamus said?" Tilting her head to the side some.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:26 am

Dust turned to her and smiled "Why ofcourse! He told me the easiest way to get into the tower was by using the front door as it was the only area that wasnt security guarded BUT in order to get in we have to be registered citizens." he looked at the tower again as it began to grow bigger as they slowly approched it.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:32 am

"So where do we go to get registered?" She would look away from the male and towards the growing tower. "And it is the easiest way to get in, through the front doors. I could have figured that out, anyone could have." She would laugh some, but then clears her throat, making herself stop laughing.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:36 am

Dust laughed with her for a while but stopped as soon as she did "Well there are several other entrances so i just wanted to know which was the easiest to get in through and as for getting registered..." he stopped and turned to his right and pointed to the hospital they had just passed "theres your answer!" Dust began to enter the hospital but soon stopped and gestured for Nina to come along with him.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:39 am

Nina would stop in her tracks as her pointed to the hospital, she letting out a slight sigh, she moving towards the entrance to thehospital, following behind the male. "Ok... This is where we get registered. Do we just fill out some papers get an I.D card then, voila, we're done?" Her hues would shift to the male as she was beside him.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:44 am

Dust laughed then turned serious like he did before "Nope! We have to take a few tests like blood samples, x-rays and a physical check-up and if we pass with flying colours then VOILA!" he stood at the counter and asked the robot nurse standing there "We like to get registered please." he had a slight scent of disguist in his voice "Certainly just go through that door and there you go the tests will begin when your doctor enters." Dust smiled then went for the door but turned and threw a peice of broken glass, that came from the other shop that they met Arthamus in, at her and she exploded but like always nobody cared and another nurse bot came threw and filled her place the Dust sighed.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:49 am

Nina would sigh once again, she would follow the male, and enter through the door, slidding past the male as he threw a broken piece of glass. The girl looking around and waiting for a doctor to see her. "Tests..." She would cross her arms under her chest.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:58 am

Dust entered the small room with a smirk on his face "Even here..." he put a hand on the table in the middle of the room and pushed something of of it, the container smashed on the floor and Dust stared at it "Whoops." he smiled innocently. A doctor entered the room, his was old and was wearing glasses a long white coat and black shoes with light blue pants, he smiled at them and his white beard crease over his lip making his smile invisible, he was bald and wore a small white hat on his head "So you are here to register right?" Dust smiled at him trying not to show his fangs "Yea thats it!" the doctor looked at the clipboard in his hand then walked over to the chair in the corner of the room and said "Nina youre up first, now dont worry this wont hurt a bit." Dust smiled and coughed trying to hide his laughter.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:01 am

The girl would slowly approach the doctor and she would sit in the chair. her coal black hues would be watching the doctor, trying to ignore the male trying to hide his laughter. "Alright." she'd say to the doctor.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:04 am

The doctor took out a rather large needle and said calmingly "Im going to need some of you blood first so dont worry." he smiled then lifted up the long deep red sleeve of her coat and slowly let the needle peirce her skin then begin drawing blood.Dust watched carefull at what the docto was doing and Nina's facial expressions then laughed out loud.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:09 am

The female would look away from the needle piercing her skin, closing her eyes as she felt the needle and the blood exiting her body. The girl didn't like getting needles, her bangs falling into her eyes as she closed them. She would then let out a sigh as she felt the needle being tooken out. She would be finished and gets up after she grabbed a cotton ball and puts a bandaid on, keeping pressure on it, because she didn't want to get a bruise on her arm. "Needles... Atleast the bad part was over." A slight smile would form upon her milky white pale face.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:14 am

Dust looked towards her and smiled "Not quite the bad news is still yet to come." he gestured to a glass wall that had an x-ray machine behind it. The doctor placed her blood elsewhere and called out "Dust your next." Dust looked at him then sighed and handed him a vile of blood he took out on his own just now then said "I know a thing or two about medical facilities." he smiled and the doctor took the vile and put it aside then gestured to the door leading to the room with the x-ray machine in the middle of it and said "If youd please go in and take a seat on the chairs there, ill be back in a second." he left the room and Dust walked towards the room while undoing the buckle of his belt with one hand and pulling off his coat with the other "C'mon Nina you heard the man." he gestured to the room as his deep red coat fell to the floor but he caught it before it hit the ground.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:17 am

The female would walk into the room where the doctor gestured, and she would take a seat on one of the chairs, like the doctor said to do. She would then look around in the room, as she sat down on a chair, waiting for further instructions.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:26 am

Dust looked at Nina as he pulled off his shirt leaving his chest bare and then began to pull off his shoes. "Nina its an x-ray machine." he gestured to the machine and sighed "You cant go into it with clothes on. Did you think i was getting hot so i started undressing?" Dust laughed a bit at his joke.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:32 am

Nina would let out a luagh as she heard the males joke. "No I didn't, and... I'm not quite confortable stripping infront of... Others." She would look away from the male and looking at the x-ray. She would take off everything but her shirt and pants off, leaving her underwear on also.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:09 am