Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

2 posters

How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away....

Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away.... Empty How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away....

Post by Dust Killagin Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:32 am

Dust, the last reamining family member of the roayal vampire and lycan thrones,laid in the grass staring up has vehicles flew past in the sky, criss-crossing here and there forming weird patterns sometimes. He head his arms behind his head and his legs were crossed over each other, his long deep red coat blew in the gust or the wind and his bare chest felt numb from the low temperature.

He was thinking, thinking of how the old world he once knew and loved and the people he cared about all seemed to pass away leaving him here for eternity. A tear formed in the corner of his eye but he wiped it away with a gloved hand and sat up leaning on one of his knees.

He looked left and right watching how the cleaner robots picked up bits of trash the human race scattered around, he spat distastefully at the sight of it all. A robot hovered over to him and paused for a bit trying to analise who he was, as all the people were registered in a system that connected the robots together. He glared at it the smashed a fist into the big glowing light on the center of its head, he smiled the ripped out his hand and walked away.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away.... Empty Re: How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away....

Post by Nina. [Я] Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:57 pm

The female would be walking around, and she would spot a male who just smashed the light of the robots head. The girl would be wondering why the male had done that, but she wasn't that curious to find out. Her gaze would shift away from the male, and she would go walk down the walk, looking around and up at the vehicles flying and criss crossing eachother.
    Soon to get into an elevator that brought her up to the next level, and she would walk down beside the buildings, seeing where she wanted to go.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away.... Empty Re: How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away....

Post by Dust Killagin Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:01 am

Dust watched as the female passed him and became curios so he decided to follow her. He stood far and walked slowly behind her not wanting to get her attention until he was sure about her.He watched as she went up in the elevator and studdied the level which she went up to, he soon took the elevator up there but by the time he got up she was out of sight so he decided to look around a while.

Another robot came up to him and grabbed the pistol hanging from the side of his belt and said in that robot voice that Dust found annoying "That is illegal kind sir." the robot tugged on the gun but Dust glared at it and smashed in its head then walked away like he had just done with the other robot.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:39 am

The girl would come across a resturant that had caught her eye, it was nothing to fancy and special, it would a family buisness resturant. The teenaged girl would walk in and find a nice place to sit at the window. She just ording something easy like a muffin and a coke. Lifting up the cup to her lips she would take a sip of it, and lets an ice cube flow into her mouth, she chewing on the ice cube, listening to the crunching of it and tasting the water with a tint of coke taste.
    She would be just be hanging aroun in the bar, looking about and out the window, watching the flying vehicles drive by and the beings walking on the walk. She would grab a hair clip from her pocket, placing it in her bangs, and pushes it up so that her bangs would stay out of her eyes as she ate her blueberry muffin.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:28 am

Dust wandered around the floor going through a few shops and smashing in the occasional robot that would deny him entry. He came across a familiar shop and walked inside, it used to be the shop where he would buy his guns but now it sold things like lasers which had no value to him what-so-ever. He left the shop in disgrace and walked past a few more looking through the windows until he caught the eye of the girl he followed here, he looked around nervously with a smile on his face then entered the shop but a robot grabbed at his coat and said "Sorry sir you are not registered in the database you cannot be here." he raised a fist but stopped then kicked it away as he was in the mood for a change. He walked up to the girl and sat at the tabble she was at "Sorry to bother ma'am, but may i sit here." the waiter came up to him and he ordered just a coke notihng else.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:34 am

The female would be taking a nibble here and there as she picked at her blue berry muffin slowly, and take a drink of her coke.
    The femme would look up to see the male, she giving a nod once, "Yes, you may sit here." The corners of her lips would turn upwards into a polite smile towards the male sitting across the table of her. Her coal black hues would be watching him, "What brings you here? If I may ask, sir." The girl would speak politely to the stranger.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:19 am

Dust looked around then began to talk "This place...this place isnt what it used to be." he said as he closed his eyes fighting back memmories of how this world got many of his allies killed.
    He looked at her again and smiled "Whats your name girl? Theres something about you i like." he looked away waiting for a reply.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:34 am

The girl would watch the male as he fought the memories.
    "My name is Nina. And what is there to like about me?" Her head would tilt to the right some, Her raven black hair would slightly shift to the side. Her coal black hues gazing at the male as he looked away. "And may I ask what your name is?" As the girl waited for a reply, she would take a small nibble out of the muffin infront of her.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:42 am

Dust looked towards her then smiled "Sorry got caught in my train of thought.My name is Dust.." he looked around then leaned in and said quietly "Im a hybrid you know the ones in the old legends that people now-a-days say dont exist anymore, Im a living breathing hafl lycan half vampire." he smiled revealing his fangs then closed his mouth and looked around again then leaned back and asked "Whats your story? I can tell you dont fir in here either." he gestured to the coke and his tail unfolded from underneath his coat and wrapped around the cup then lifted it to his lips and he took a sip the set it down and the tail warpped up in the coat again as if nothing happened.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:52 am

Nina would take a sip of the coke infront of her, putting it down looking up at the male again. "Hello Dust." As the male leaned over and spoke almost in a whisper, she would nod some, looking at the males fangs, then at his eyes. "Hm... I never thought that a hybrid like you would still be around." The girl would speak quietly, only for him to hear. "My story? I don't quite have a story really... Just that my parents died when I was young, I went to go live with my grandfather, then he died. So after that, I just lived on my own and raised myself." She would shrug some but then smiles at the male. "Oh yeah, and what do you mean I don't fit here? I think I fit in... Well enough like others." The femme would watch the male across from her.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:04 am

He would laugh a little bit and look away then he pointed out the window "This place look at it. We cant live like this everyone is a mindless robot here we dont belong" he looked back to her then answered her question "I am cursed to live for ever so that is why im still here. 2 Years ago i had to bury my sister whom died of old age." he looked away then his eyes began to glisten. His tale unraveled itself and picked up the coke then brough it to his lips and he took another sip "I know that you are special too, i can sense it, its weak but its there." his tal stayed out and began to move slowly left and right and he smiled again.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:11 am

She would turn her head towards the window, her gaze shifting at the buildings and the beings outside the window, walking by. "Hehe, if everyone is a 'midless robot', do you think they can do the robot?" A slight smirk would form upon the girls face as she pictured a person doing the robot at the corner of a street, and the being in her imagination would look as mindless as a fish in a pond swimming around. A slight chuckle would escape the girls lush lips as she looked away from the window, pushing the picture in her mind away, untill another time. "Hm... Me special, but it's weak... Everone is special in there own way, so of course I'm special." Her mouth would then form a friendly smile as she spoke.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:18 am

He looked at her in cofusion as she laughed to herself, he pushed his chair back a little until he was resting his head against the persons behind him, the man turned round "Excuse me what do you think you're doing?" Dust turned around and flicked the man on the nose as if he were a little dog and like a little dog the man sat down again and let Dust lean against his head "See what i mean by mindless." Dust took another sip of his coke finishing it off then flung the glass to the other side of the room and it smashed against the wall, but nobody paid attention instead a robot came out of a wall and cleaned the mess "I meant special in my kind of way. Unless you are an actual person?"
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:26 am

The female would watch as the mindless people did nothing as the glass smashed against the wall and no one had looked but her. "Oh I see what you mean now..." She would arch a brow some. "When did they become so mindless?" As she shifted her head and gazeback to the male and away from the robot cleaning the shattered glass peices. "And, I'm pretty sure I'm just a regular person. Human being." She would look down at the muffin infront of her, she grabbing a napkin and wrapping up whatever's left of the napkin, and puts it aside. Then taking one last sip of the coke, pushing that aside beside the wrapped up muffin.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:35 am

Dust looked around with disguist in his eyes. "Well ive been around for a while now and i realised all this started after the vampires and were-wolves, elves all went extinct long ago." he looked at the robot the back at her and sighed with a hint of amusemant in his voice "Watch this." he got up and twitched a lttitle and within seconds wings shot from his back, they were leathery wings with no feathers but had a claw at the end of them. He looked around with his wins spread wide but still nobody did anything instead of panic a small secuity bot came out of the same wall and tried to cuff him. Dust pushed at the bot and sent it flying into the wall destroying the cleaner bot also. He turned back to Nina and his wings clawed their way back into his skin folding tightly then disappearing "Come. Lets go talk elsewhere." he left the small restaurant.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:41 am

Nina would slightly jump in her chair as she saw the males wings popped out of his back. She turning her head to the cop bot then all of a sudden seeing the bot crash into the cleaner bot, the two bots being destroyed. Her gaze shifting to the male again nodding, "Alright." Before she followed the male out the door, she would leave a tip behind for the people that ran the place, even though she knew that they were mindless. But she did out of habit.
    The girl would then rush to the side of the male moving out of the way of the beings walking pass her. "So where we going?" She would look up at the male as they walked, she being somewhat like a curious child. Her coal black hues softening.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:48 am

He looked towards her then smiled "See thats how youre different, you followed me you paid attention you LIVE." he pointed to a tower in the distance and a serious look took over his face "Thats where we are going. The people her changed when that tower was built 200 years ago and now we have to take it down Nina." he looked at her with his serious face for a while then laughed "Hahahahahahah! That was funny you should have seen your face." he stopped laughing then said seriously "But thats no joke we are going to take it down." he looked towards her then up and down studying her complexion then said happily "First a change of clothes." he gestured to a small clothing shop in the middle of two huge clothing shops.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:55 am

She would watch the male, "It's rude to ignore someone, and you told me to 'come'." The girl would watch the male as his face went serious to laughter then serious, she finding it a bit funny, how it looked like he was on an emotional rollercoaster. Once he went serious again she spoke, "We're going to take it down? How would we do that? You use some sort of super strength and I... I do... While I don't know what to do. Maybe a bomb."
    As he said that she need new clothing she would look down at what she was wearing, then up at him again, "What's wrong with what I have? It's clothing and it keeps me warm." She would pout her lips some, then turning her gaze towards the shop he was pointing at.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:58 pm

Dust smiled at her confusion "You'll need a new outfit something along the likes of mine maybe?" he gestured to his jeans, dark shirt, all-stars and long deep red coat then smiled. "Come on slow poke youre falling behind" he called from beside the store, he had used his speed to get there within split seconds. He entered the shop and greeted the old man working in there "Hello, Krases." the old man nodded his sleen head "Good to see you again." the old man had a brown stelleto hat on that covered his long pointed ears, his skin was also a slight blue tint. "I need a new outfit like mine but for a girl." the old man scratched his head then laughed "Ok ok i will see what i can do for you Dust."
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:21 am

The female would then see the male beside the store, she giving a slight sigh, she fast walking towards it, and enters the store. Her coal black hues would be gazing around in the store, listening to the greeting of Dust and the old man. Again, she would approach the side of the male. She being like a shy child and fiddling with the zipper of her black baggy sweater.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:54 am

The old man left the room to go look for something "His pretty old Nina. I grew up with him but he stayed in good shape thats why his still alive." he smiled with a bit of warmth then watched as the old man walked back into the room holding a pile of clothes. "Please Miss tries these on." he said and pointed to a little room in the corner of the shop "Go on ill wait here." Dust said then happily began to speak to the old man about the past they had together.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:58 am

The female would nod some as and then looked at the pile of clothes that the old man handed to her. She would then walk to the little room at the corner, she entering it and closing the door behind her.

Five minutes later, she would be changed into the clothing. She coming out of the room, and to the two males at the desk. "How is it...?" She would ask a bit shyly as she was asking the males.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:02 am

Dust turned then smiled "It looks perfect!" and walked over to her then studied the jeans she was wearing, the deep red coat that resembled his and the fingerless gloves. He laughed a bit then said seriously "Ok now that we're ready lets go." he walked out of the shop and went back to the elevator that he used to get there.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:05 am

Nina would smile some, "Thank you." And then she would follow the male out of the store, and into the elevator. Her hues would look down at the fingerless gloves, and the coat.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:22 am

Dust leaned against the back of the elevator with his elbows and ask "Whats wrong? You dont like it?" the elevatore dinged and then the doors parted. Dust quickly left the elevator holding the doors open for Nina.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:18 pm