Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

2 posters

How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away....

Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away.... - Page 5 Empty Re: How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away....

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:27 pm

Dust leane in closely then began licking her face slowly and and randomly laughing now and then "Haahaha your skin feels so nice." he licked the side of her face then leaned out and sighed "Nest time get more on you." he licked his lips and stared at her as he sat down "So Nina what do you think of me so far? Am i cool or alright or like a total freek?" he bagen laughing the pulled out a drink and began drinking it from a hole peirced on the top that was the shape of his thumb.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away.... - Page 5 Empty Re: How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away....

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:31 pm

Nina would smile as she heard the comment on her skin, "Thanks, haha. And, I'll try to get more on me, no promises though." She would then sit in a corner, leaning back on it, slidding down on her bottom. Her legs being stretched out. "I think you're... A small mix of all three actually." She would also laugh and then she would lean her head back, closing her eyes, giving them some rest as she never gotten some sleep in awhile. "And what do you think of me?" She would say, letting him know that she was still awake.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:36 pm

Dust closed his eyes as well and laughed at the comment she made of him then smiled with his teeth flaring "Well Miss Nina i think youre a good.." he opened his eyes "..well behaved.." he leaned in on her "..pretty young woman." he smiled normaly as his face was nearly against hers, he lifted his head up a little and pressed his lips to her as her eyes were still closed.

(Just had to. And we have done one hundred replies by ourselves WOOHOO! and its been seven pages so far.)
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:41 pm

Nina would then smile at the comments the Dust made about her, "Why thank you. It sort of made me think of myself as a pretty young obiedient dog." She would laugh some but then she would feel the lips of the males on her skin, she would open her eyes to look at Dust. her eyes softening, "What was that for?" She would ask curiously but normally.

[WOOHOO! That's a lot, but awesome.]
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:46 pm

Dust pulled away then leaned into his corner and sighed "I just wanted to do that for a long time. You are special, to me anyways." he laughed a little then began moaning "Argh this is taking to long i need to eat!" he pur a hand on his stomach then looked upwards then to Nina and licked his lips "Well youre not realy a dog, more of a wolf, like this." Dust got on all fours then began to morph into a silvery wolf and stood in a pile of his own clothes, the wolf whined then looked down at the clothes with big puppy eyes.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:51 pm

Nina smiled at the male, "It's good to know that I'm special to you." She would tilt her head to the side some, then straightening her head again, watching Dust morph into a wolf. She would find it cute how he did the puppy eyes towards his clothing. She would crawl to the clothing, quickly folding them neatly and puts them in his corner, and leaning back to her corner. "You're pretty, as a wolf." She'd smile towrds Dust.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:55 pm

Dust looked up at her then smiled and howled a little instead of the usual laugh, he morphed back into his human form and sat in the same place "Im pretty? As a wolf? What about now?" he looked at her then blushed as he remembered he wasnt wearing his clothes, he leaned into Nina and put his hand on her chast and his face nears hers then morphed back into a wolf and rested against her chest whil curling up into her making himself cozy.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:59 pm

Nina would watch the male morph back, then shifting her hues as she saw that he was still nude. "Yeah you're pretty not too." She would smile and then watched the male morph back into a wolf, and let's Dust get cozy. She slightly cuddling herself into the wolf. But then the elevator would gain it's power back. The elevator slowly starting to move again.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:04 pm

Dust changed back as the elevator started up again he reached for his pants and shirt then began to pull them on but the elevator doors didnt wait for him, he took out his sword and dashed into two people, he pulled his pants up more then rushed at two more people ans slipped on his shirt then struck the final few people with his sword as he zipped up his jeans. He entered the elevatore a few seconds later then leaned backa and smiled "Im just that good." he laughed and a peice of skin landed on his jeans "Well looks like its your turn." he said while gesturing to the blood on his face and hair. He slipped on his boots and coat while waiting.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:08 pm

Nina would watch him, laughing some as she saw him pulling up his pants as he was fighting, and slips on his shirt. When he came back, she would clap a few times, "You are just that good." She'd let out a slight laugh escape her lips again. She would grab a cleanix from her pocket, licking the tip of it, and then wipes his face with the wet spot, cleaning the blood off his face. "There, I cleaned the blood off, but not with my tongue." She would stick the bloody cleanix in the other corner of the elevator.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:12 pm

Dust looked at her with a blank face then laughed "Funny!" he leaned into her slightly and flared his fangs at her "Earlier i wanted to ask you something but i knew you would refuse, well now im gonna ask you." he lifted up his face and leaned out as he spoke "How...how would you like to become..become what i am?" he looked at her nervously waiting for the answer. He picked up the drink and took a sip of it again.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:16 pm

Nina would think about the question, "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt get a change." She would think about it a bit more. "It does sound cool, but I'm not really sure though." She would continue to think about, her aurora having a slight puzzled feeling, not knowing what she wants.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:20 pm

Dust got up as the elevator opened and he stepped out into the lobby where they had entered "Huh? Already?" he looked around puzzled but still tried to kill the people on the floor but stopped when he realised only robots where there. He went back into the levator and looked at Nina then sighed "Lobby." as he gestured to the door, then the elevatore went down going underground."So yes? No? any answer at all?" he looked at her then smiled but saved his laugh for a better time.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:23 pm

Nina would then nod some, "Ok, I'd like the change." She would smile at the male, approaching him. Her hues would be looking up at him as she brushed her bangs out of her eyes.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:34 pm

Dust leaned in and began to lick the side of her face then he laughed slightly "You WONT enjoy this." he kissed her again stoppig her from speaking the pulled down her coat revealing her sofy smooth neck, Dust moved into place and bit down hard on her neck drwing blood and realeasing some of his own into her sysytem h pulled away after a while then licked the spot that was bleeding anf leaned backwards into his corner.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:37 pm

She would let the male do his thing, and when she felt his fangs pierce through her skin, she would let out a yelp of pain. Her eyes closing, then as he pulled back and licked the spot, she would then lightly touch the spot, the pain feeling slowly going away. And she leaned in her corner also. "Jeez, that hurt." Nina would complain to Dust.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:42 pm

Dust smiled "Thats not it. You havnt changed yet, youre still human at the moment just give it a while alright." he got up wih his sword and cleared the floor instantly as there were only two people there then he returned to watch Nina as the carried on going down.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:45 pm

"I know I havn't changed yet, but the bite hurt." She would smile some but then went serious again. "How does the change feel like?" Nina would ask the male, Dust, curiously. Her coal black hues softening as she watched him.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:48 pm

Dust looked around nervously then replied "I was born like this so i dont know realy." he then laughed a little bit and sat next to her holding her hand for comfort. "Dont worry it wont hurt..." he looked at the ground "..much" and he sat against the wall watching her.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:51 pm

She would watch the male with a blank expression, then qouting a word from him, "Much..." She would smile at the male then looking at the numbers that say what floor they're approaching, and almost to the next floor, then back at the male. Nina would lean her head back agaisnt the wall of the elevator, closing her eyes once again, giving them more rest.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Dust watched as the veins on Nina's neck tightened up and began to expand then cintract suddenly cutting off the supply of blood to the rest of her body "And so it starts..." Dust saighed as he leaned into her holdin her tightly not carin that the elevatore opene up and let all others see them like this.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:03 pm

Nina would close her eyes and she would lean into Dust as he held her. She scrunching up a bit as her blood supply was cut off from the rest of her body.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:06 pm

Dust held on to her and said in a calming tone "Dont worry thats the vampire taking over you first, in order to become a vampire on mut die as a human." he exited the elevatore and killed the very few people on the floor then returned to the elevator before it closed on him.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:10 pm

She would slightly nod some, her eyes remain closed. It would look as if she was sleeping, her skin would start to turn slightly cold from the lack of blood cells in her veins.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:12 pm

Dust laid down on the other side of the elevator wondering how many more floors left then he looked at the buttons and read out how many more floors "Four.." he looked to Nina whom appeared dead now but he didnt worry he had seen this thousands of times before happening to unwary humans.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:40 am