Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

Guide For New Members/FAQ

Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Guide For New Members/FAQ Empty Guide For New Members/FAQ

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:16 am

This is the unofficial CRPC guide. If there is something not listed in here, tell me and I will update it as soon as possible.

First off, thank you for joining the CRPC community. Listed below is a guide to show you around the site, and how it works. Please read and you should have more than enough knowledge how to move around here.

~Registering is an easy process, so we'll skip that.
    ~To access the chatbox, scroll it to the right, and click the 'log in' button. There is no registering here, it'll take your CRPC user name and use it here.
    ~To look at, and edit you profile, click the UCP button along the top bar. It's pretty easy to figure the profile module.
    ~To look at, or join a group, click the 'group' button on the top bar. It will show you the groups in the site, and give you the option to join. To create a group, you must get approval from an Admin. (See Staff section to find out who is an Admin.)
    ~You may post anywhere except for group territories, unless you are a member of that group.

That is it for now, the rest is self explainatory. If you think there's something else to add, tell me and I'll add it. Check in the chat to ask questions too if someone is there.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:55 pm