Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

2 posters

Staff Members

Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Staff Members Empty Staff Members

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:57 pm

Here is the list of Staff Members.

Updated: Oct 27, 2009

Dom'.
    ~CRPC Head Administrator.

Raven Darkshadow/Darkmist.
    ~CRPC Administrator.
    ~Chat Administrator.

Mifh.
    ~CRPC Administrator.

Jasz.
    ~CRPC Moderator.

TK64.
    ~CRPC Moderator.
    ~New Member Guide.

To become staff, you need to perform the following:

Moderator: Bring five people to join the chat/forum. If they stay for a week, and I find them to be posting members, I will make you a Mod. OR, if you have a good referral from an Admin, other Mod, or show me experience in the job.

Administrator: Bring 10 people to join the chat/forum. If they stay for two weeks, and I find them to be posting members, I will make you an Admin. OR, if you have a good referral from an Admin, or talk to myself and prove why you should be an Admin.

What do the Staff do?

Head Administrator: Oversees the entire chat/forum, fixes or updates the site. Oversees all other Staff. Gives final approval on ideas, or new additions to the Staff.

Administrator: Oversees the chat/forum, advises Head Admin about anything wrong with the site, or if something needs updating. Oversees the Moderators. Gives approval towards ideas, and new additions to the Staff.

Moderator: Oversees the chat/forum, gives information about problems with the site, or members to an Admin, or Head Admin. Regulates the behavior of the members. Advises on if a Ban is needed. Answers questions regarding the site, and guides new members on how the site works.

More Staff Jobs and Positions will open up as the site grows, and the need is required.

Last edited by Dom' [Redemption] on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Admin
    Admin

Staff Members Empty Re: Staff Members

Post by Raven `-A-N-` Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:50 pm

I have a small problem i need to adress.Not to sure where this would go but..I was on my other account.This is jake yes.But for some reason my text was all in another color..And it was un readable.so i could not navagate my way around.I was wondering if i could get you,chris,to delete "Raven Darkmist" and make this one admin.Sorry for the hassel

Administrator,Raven