Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

3 posters

The new girl in college, wondering around the dorm room

Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

The new girl in college, wondering around the dorm room Empty The new girl in college, wondering around the dorm room

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:33 pm

The female would slip into the dorm area, as she was obviously new and lost. The female would shuffle around the dorm area looking around with her light brown eyes. After what it seemed like ten minutes of wandering and exploring, she'd finally find her way to her dorm room. Entering the room, she noticed she had a roommate already.

The new girl in college, wondering around the dorm room Empty Re: The new girl in college, wondering around the dorm room

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:56 pm

Mifh's red eyes rested on the duty of tacking posters up onto the wall. When hearing someone step into the room, Choco, her fluffy white ferret stares at the newcomer with awe. Mifh giggles, dropping Choco on her bed and going over to the female. Holding out her hand she gives a wide smile, her voice just a bit high pitch, out of excitement. "Hi! Welcome to Romantan Academy! I'll be your roommate, Mifh. And that over there is Choco." She points a finger towards her ferret. Her eyes grew wide as she looked over the female, "This is my second year here, so if you need help finding any place just ask me and I'll do my best to help." A faint blush colored her cheeks, out of nervousness. She herself, was wearing a pair of old jeans, a hole in it's left knee. On her torso was a dark blue tank top, which read. "I don't bite... Hard. ;]" Her hair was chopped off at her ears, falling neatly about her head, perfectly straight and purely white. Choco's form moved off the bed and scurried up her leg, then down her arm to the hand which she still held out to her new female, wanting to get a sniff of what will be around from now on.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

The new girl in college, wondering around the dorm room Empty Re: The new girl in college, wondering around the dorm room

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:20 pm

The female would Give Her new roommate a soft warm smile as she took the hand she offered, shaking it " Hello Mlfh and Choco, Im Jasz nice to meet you" She'd look down to Choco the ferret with her light hazel eyes, The female had long black curly hair that layed down her back and danced with the girl's movements.She was wearing a dark black dress that dragged behind her as she walked." Thanks, this is obviously my first year here" The Female would stiffle a shy nervous giggle as she set her bags she was carrying on the empty side of the room" I hope you dont mind i have a mixed terrier named Aquino" She'd say as she shuffled back out the door and down the hall to get her dog. The female would enter back into the room with a small dark grey and white mixed terrier who had a black dress wrapped around her torso, Aquino would sniff around the room as she gently and carefully sniffed Mlfh and Choco curious of who she was going to live with.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:43 pm

She smiled at the female when she spoke and lightly nodded. "I don't have a problem with another pet, but, I think Choco might beat it up a little." She giggled at this, but was completely serious. When the female left and returned with the small dog she blinked at it then smirked. Choco really would try and dominate it. When the dog, Aquino moves about the room she blinks when she's sniffed, but drops to sit on the edge of her bed, watching Aquino sniff Choco. Choco hissed at the dog, his red eyes glowing in humor. Mifh's hand moves to rest on Choco's head, then slides down his slender body, petting him. "Behave Choco." Choco's eyes dull and he moves his way up her arm, coiling around her neck. "I hope you don't think it's strange, but Choco will always be with me, even during class."
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:09 pm

She giggled as she watched Aquino and Choco," Yeah i might think Choco will Beat Aquino up aswell" The female would stiffle a giggle again as she started to unpack her suitcases and bags,She'd Set a black dog bowl down in a corner on her side of the room that read " Aquino" on the outside of the bowl, as she started to set Aquino's little corner up in black, Aquino would jump onto the bed, she'd walk in to two circles trying to find a comfortable spot to lay down. Jasz' would fill her dresser's with her clothes,"No Not at all, Aquino loves to go to classes with me, I like to think it makes her smarter" She'd laugh at her remark as she placed a kiss on Aquino's fluffy little head
    Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:38 pm

The male walked into his dorm room who he found out he would be sharing with two grils oddly against the rules but an exception was made.He unpacked aslowly and put all his stuff by the bed in a corner and set up a curtian like the good guy he was just incase the girls didnt want him to see them in the morning or when the got out of one of the two bathrooms.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:41 pm

The female would turned her head to the male curiously " Umm.. Hello" She'd say in a shy velvet like voice as she looked down to Aquino and back up to the stranger.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:42 pm

He turned around"Hello."
    Jacky_Mari_Faber
    Jacky_Mari_Faber
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jacky_Mari_Faber Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:43 pm

The young raven locked girl would make her way down the hallway of the dorm, a small wire cage in her hand and a large suitcase trailing behind her, thin strands of crimson magic pulled the suitcase along behind her. Wondering into the doorway of the already occupied room she would study the door's room number, trying to see if she had the correct room. Clutching the wire cage that had a black cloth spread over it she took a step back, bumping into her suitcase. "Eeei!'"
    Falling over the suitcase in her attempt to flee the room before being noticed had failed and nw she was on the ground, holding the wire cage steady as she felt the formation of a bruise start on her left calve.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:52 pm

He walked to the female and picked her up."You ok"His brown her would be cut short and his blue hues shown in the light very well.He then picked her stuff up and sat it by a bed and then lied her on the bed it was by.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:53 pm

"Hello" She'd say to the male as she heard the loud nose from a crash, turning her eyes to the door she'd see a female on the ground, Jasz would rush over to the female helping the girl to her feet with a warm welcoming smile" Hello, Im Jasz" She'd say " Four people int he same room.. this ought to be fun" She'd Chuckle.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Looks at the girl"Yea"
    Especially because most of you are girls"
    Jacky_Mari_Faber
    Jacky_Mari_Faber
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jacky_Mari_Faber Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:59 pm

(Im gonna post of Jasz helping lol )

She sighed, shaking her head slightly as she was helped to her feet.- "Thank you." Setting the cloth covered cage on her nightstand she would meove the cloth slip. With the light of the room the tiny red "Hells SongBird" would open its eyes and twittered a greeting happily to Jacky. Smiling she would sit down on the bed and opened the cage door, the small bird fluttering out to perch on the top. Stroking she birds red feathers she would remain silent and shy, listening to the room but otherwise not talking.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:01 pm

He would lie in his bed."Do you guys like the curtain i put up for you guys?"He looked at Jasz and the other girl.Then put his wall mount up and set his swords on it and his alchemy ingrediants on another shelf.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:07 pm

The female would smile as she moved over to her bed, sitting her frame on the bed she'd pick her mixed terrier up into her arms,"Hey Aquino" She'd say as she placed a soft kiss to the dog's forehead," No It's fine the curtain doesnt have to go up" She'd say toward the male who was on his bed across the room from her own bed.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:15 pm

"Well i figured unlike me you guys would be embarassed that i could see you naked"He would shrug."But ok."He would lie back and sleep abit on the bed looking up at his stuff he just gathered onto there proper places.Swords,Knives,Ingrediants,And shields.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:19 pm

She'd Chuckle " No, not at all" She'd shake her head as she layed back on her bed, holding Aquino to her chest.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:23 pm

"Ok"He would walk to the shower and get in and stand under the water.He then rubbed sampoo on his hair throughly.He then washed with soap and then lastly rinsed his body down.
    He exited the shower and had a towel around his waist as he walked to his bed."Glad your not mad about anything"
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:28 pm

She'd shrug her shoulders " Na.. im a pretty laid back girl" She'd say as she smiled up at the male, she'd release Aquino as she jumped off of Jasz's bed and ran toward the male " Woof Woof" Aquino would bark as she sat infront of the male wagging her tail, her tounge would slightly hand outt he side of her mouth. " She likes you" Jasz would say as she laughed at Aquino.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:32 pm

He would pet the dog"Good girl"He then threw the towel to the hamper as he walked to a drawer and searched for cloths.He looked cofused."What...I dont have any"He looked at her."Looks like i will be naked for awhile"He then lied down on his bed ad spread his wings out."If you need any comany tonight just tell em".He looked at his mucsles and then held them because his mucsles ache.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:36 pm

She'd laugh as she flipped her legs over the side of her bed coming to her feet " My turn to get a shower" She'd say as she slipped the black dress off of her frame, letting it fall to the ground, she'd walk tot he bathroom carrying a towl as she wore a black laced bra and boyshorts to match.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:46 pm

He would wtach her quite amazed."...Wow"He would whisper as she walked away to the bathroom.He then lied back down and waited for her to be done so he could blow dry his hair and brush it.
    He the lied in bed as he sung lightly a tune"So any cool things you can do?"He asked"I am an angel."He looked to the door of the bathroom for a reply.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:51 pm

She'd turn on the shower as she got in and began to wash and condition her hair" Im a Mixed breed" She'd call over the water as she rinse the condtioner and shampoo from her hair, as she started to wash her body.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:53 pm

"what kind"He asked walking to the shower door.He decided not to care about waiting for hewr and went in and started to dry his hair and comb it into place.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:56 pm

" Im a shapshifter, Vampire,Human and Lycan" She'd say as she rinsed her body off, turning the shower off she'd slid open the curtain, stepping out of the shower naked she'd have water running down her frame making her look irresistable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:15 am