Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

2 posters

Pray times over...

Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Pray times over... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pray times over...

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:53 pm

"How you keep shooting the beast, doing it casually as if you did it for a very long time, and how he just keeps coming back. with his little remarks." She'd still smile at the male, seeing his tail wagging side to side in her side vision.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:58 pm

Dust began to speak but stopped as someone else entered the church, it was Lucinda, Dusts little sister whom looked like him but had necromancy abilities "Dust why did you call me out to this dump?" she asked as she strode in up to them, Dust smiled at her then intrduced them "Nina,Lucinda. Lucinda,Nina" he smiled at the two of them then laughed as the beast got up slightly.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:02 pm

She would turn her head to the one entering the church, a smile open her lips, as Dust introduced them, "Hello Lucinda." Then she would shift her gaze back to the beast, as it gotup slightly.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:08 pm

Dust and Lucinda carried on talking as the beast got closer and closer until Dust saw it in the corner of his eye "Hahahh back up i see." Lucindas face was more serious and she began to glow a bright black colour even though such a thing is highly impossible "So you're the one who killed those seven women?" the beast looked at Lucinda "Shut up you bitch i have nothing to saught with you i want the boy." Lucindas face went pale and emotionless and within second the beast had exploded into nothing more then a few bits and peices here and there.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:10 pm

Nina would watch the female and the beast, seeing that the beast exploded into few bits of pieces. Then she'd tilt her head to the side some, "What was he talking about?"
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:16 pm

Lucinda turned to speak to Nina but stopped as Dust raised a hand and silenced her, Dust continued "That guy WAS a killer but lately got into doing rituals for summoning his brotherin, but in order to summon one and complete the ritual he needs to sacrifice a pure hybrid." Dust smiled "And that would be me." Lucinda sat next to Dust and wrapped her arms round him hugging him tightly.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:20 pm

"Oh, ok, I get it now." She owuld smile at the male and his sister. Again, she would reach for her bottled water and takes a sip of it, then finding the cap on her lap, placing and spinning the cap on, putting it back into her bag.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:30 pm

Dust would smile at her then hold onto Lucindas arm "So have you been around? There are some pretty good places to see around here." he swung Lucinda side to side and she began to giggle.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:33 pm

"Yeah I have, been here and there." Nina would be watching the two, "And how about you? You've been around?" She would ask curiously.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:38 pm

Dust shook his head "I get called up alot to this town but i havnt had the time to go out and look around." Jucinda pulled on Dusts hair "Ive been around ive been nearly everywhere." she said while now nibbling in his ear.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:41 pm

She would look to Dust "Why have you been called here? If I may ask." She would watch the male, Dust. Then her gaze shifted to his sister. "What places did you like best?" She owuld ask curiously towards his sister.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:08 pm

Dust answered first "Well im a bounty hunter so i get called up to kill certain monsters in specific places like the one here today." Lucinda followed up with "Ive been to the ruins at the back of the church for starters have you been there?"
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:12 pm

She would look to Dust as he spoke, "So it must be interesting, being a bounty hunter." Then her gaze would shift to his sister, Lucinda. Shaking her head side to side some. "No, I don't think I have been there."
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:14 pm

Dust flipped Lucinda over him and sat her down on his lap "Well yes it has its moments like tonight for instance." Lucinda looked at Nina then nodded "We should go sometime!"
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:17 pm

NIna would smile when she first saw Dust and the beast, how he looked casual shooting it and the beast just keeps getting up. "Yeah, it was pretty funny." Then she would nod towards Lucinda, "We should go sometime." She smiling politely towards her.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:22 pm

Dust pet Lucinda in the head and she morphed into her wolf like form and her clothes fell to the ground, Dust picked them up and folded them nicely on his lap letting Lucinda play for a while "I dont get to spend much time with her. Do you have any family left?"
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:27 pm

She would shake her head side to side, "No, not that I know of. I only knew my mother, father and grandfather. That's about it. I havn't met my other family members before." She would look away from the male, she remembering flashes of her parents pictures in her head, and her grandpa.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:38 pm

Dust sighed "Sorry if i brought up memories. I know id cry like a baby if my sister were to do." he smiled at Lucinda who was pouncing after a butterfly and laughed at her then spoke again "Im not sure what id do realy...i might just die."
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:56 pm

Nina would look up to the male, smiling at him, "No, it's ok, my parents and grandfather are still wtih me " She owuld pull out a grey locket that looked ancient. Opening the locket, she would have a small picture of her parents on one side, and her grandfather on the other. "See there right here." She would then turn it around to let the male see the pictures.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:31 pm