Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

2 posters

How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away....

Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away.... - Page 6 Empty Re: How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away....

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Nina would be leaning against the wall, she feeling the change, then she would fall into a sleep, getting her rest as she started to change. Nina would be in a deep sleep, not feeling much pain but a little sting here and there, and what not.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away.... - Page 6 Empty Re: How the new world rose up and how the old world faded away....

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:20 pm

Dust watched for what seemed hours but was only twenty minutes and they were running out of time, Dust read the buttins again carefully "Damn it two more floors." he looked to Nina "C'mon dont fight it hurry up and change already." he stood by the door and it seperated into a room where an old man was sitting "Hello there sonny." Dust felt some simpathy but still walked towards him gun in hand "Sorry old man.." the old man looked down the back at him twitching slowly "I always knew this day would come the day when the reaper would take me away to the beyond." Dust looked at him then a tear formed in the corner of his eye and he pulled the trigger and finished off the old man. He returned to the elevator and sat in his corner whimpering to himself "The...reaper....." his memories fighting to the surface.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:25 pm

Nian would feel Dust being a bit down, and she would wake up from her sleep, her aurora being soft, calming and caring, she would nudge herself over to he male, sitting beside him. Her hues shifting up to the male, "You ok?" She would ask him softly, her hues being a soft coal black.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:36 pm

Dust watched as Nina pulled herself towards him "Its nothing too serious its just that.." a tear formed in the corner of his eye "A few years ago my sister Lucinda and i were in this fight but she didnt make it she was poisoned by one of the enemies and i tried taking her to a hospital but.." the tear fell onto his jeans leaving a soft dark blue tone then more formed faster then before "Those stupid robots took her from me and... she was used in experiments to find cures to diseases but in the process that made the poison she had in her worse and by the time a found her, two years ago, she was dying and beyond recovery..and the last...the last thing she said to me was...was.." the tears began to flow faster and his face sunk into his arms which were folded across his knees "she was beyond recovery and i wanted to save her the pain so i offered her the only other way out, i used my pistol on her but before i did she said 'I never though my brother would be my reaper..' then i ended her life." his voice was cold and he was angry, he kicked out at the other side of the elevator causing a holw to form and parts of the elevator to be torn off by the wall as they scraped downwards.

(WOW i think thats the longest post i ever made and i kinda cried a bit)
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:51 pm

Nina's eyes would slightly shimmer some as her eyes started to get watery. "That's sad, but, she was in pain but now she's not. You freed herfrom that pain that she was put through." She would ightly wrap her arms around the male, giving him a slight hug after he kicked a hole in the elevator wall. She then un wrapping her arm, leaning back against the wall.

[And that description was a bit deperssing. >.>]
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 am

Dust hugged her back then got up, his eyes still dripping, "Thats why im doing this...thats why im going to change this world!" he looked up and howled deeply as his animalistic side showed itself for a bit then faded "I will change this world so that my sisters death may not be in vain." he shoved a righteous fist into the air and roared again then stood sword in haned proudly as the elevator door opened to the last floor, he rushed through the doors and bullets peirced through his skin tearing him apart slightly until his body fell, cold, silent.....dead?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:08 pm