Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

3 posters

First time to the Church.

Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

First time to the Church. Empty First time to the Church.

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:40 pm

The thin figure of an elf would come from the shadows of the large window. A barely audible "thud" would echo in the empty halls as the drow's feet touched the ground. He would stand up straight, the thick armor making no sound as it moved with the elf's slender body. As the figure stood, he glanced around the torn church, looking as if searching for something. The Elf, known as Dom', would walk over to one of the shattered pews, his thin fingers moving along the dusty, splintered wood. As he approached what was left of the altar, a faint rustling sound was heard from the corner of the main room. In a flash of speed, Dom was on one knee, his left arm extended with a dagger just ready to release. A rodent scurried from a pile of wood and down a hallway. Chuckling, Dom would turn and stand before the altar, moving down on a bended knee before lifting himself to admire the craftmanship. Elves were known for their building skills, and the beauty of their work, but this altar was like nothing he'd seen before. Walking behind it, his hands would rest on the top surface, his hues lifting to overlook the room. This was the place he was used to, standing before the group, but now that everyone is gone, he has no one to preach to. "One day, Redemption will be back, we will again rise to power."

First time to the Church. Empty Re: First time to the Church.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:01 pm

"Redemption?" Came her voice from the corner of the room, two sets of round glowing red eyes come into view. "Power? One day?" She continues to speak, stepping out into the light, exposing snow white hair on the form of a young girl. The ferret, baring the second set of eyes is twisted about her neck, starring at the figure before the pair. Her head lightly tilts to the side, "How long away, is one day? How long, has one day been? How long have you said, 'One day'?" A small grin spread on her features, she was a curious creature at heart and simply wanted to know. The ferret's eyes blink several times before scurrying down her form to the floor, then across the way to the alter. The albino ferret bites the male's fingers, and her eyes widen. "Choco!" She calls, the ferret's red eyes slide to her and he scurries off towards her. Grabbing up the ferret she flicks its nose, then drops it, nudging it away. The ferret flees into the shadows and her eyes move to rest the male's form, speaking. "Sorry, he doesn't like people." She gives a wide grin, hoping he'd forgive her pet.
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:13 pm

The male would remove his hand from the altar quickly, looking at the blood trickle on his fingers. Wiping the blood on a hankerchief he had pulled from his pouch. Lifting his head, he would lean forward, resting his elbows upon the altar's surface. His gray hues would gaze across the room to the young femme, studying her. His expression softened as he decided she was of no threat, only curious. "I have been planning the rebirth of Redemption for a little short of one year, and 'one day' is as soon as I can find willing members. I do have spots open, if you would care to join me. Seeing as I am the lone member, you would have high position if you would decide to join. And no worries about your creature, I am not one to hold grudges towards animals. But in any case, what is your name young one?

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:50 am

Her red orbs blink a few times as the male speaks. When he offers her a place to join her eyes widen slightly, the ferret returning to scurry of her form, taking it's place on her head. "Join you...?" When he finishes talking her head tilts to the side, as she points to herself. "My name?" Untilting her head she perks "Mifh, My name is Mifh!" She points her finger towards her ferret, "He is Choco." Her eyes shimmer to a gentle purple, relaxed amongst his presence. Choco's eyes also shimmer to the same shade of purple, slinking his form across her shoulders. "If I join you, Can i bring Choco? He is my friend, I won't leave him behind."
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:58 am

His features would soften as he looked at her. Now understanding of what he wanted the rebirth of Redemption to be, a Clan of people who needed companionship, ones who wanted to be a part of something. He was sure that the recreation was on it's way, soon. "You may join, and your little furry friend as well. I shall not deny anyone a position within Redemption. Just so you know, your title shall be my Vice Leader. If I am absent, I wish you to help with the running of this group. We are to be helpful to others, yet we will not take any threats or any kind of insults. If I am clear, do you still wish to join me?"
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:53 am

This would be her first time coming to this Foresaken Church. Entering through the front doors she would look around, finding a bench to sit on some where in the middle benches. She would just sit down, looking around the church. She would then bow her head down closing her eyes for a moment or two. Looking up again stretching, and letting out a yawn escape her lips as she used the sleeve of her black cloak, to cover her mouth as she yawned.
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:21 pm

His gaze would drift from the small girl to the femme that entered the church next. He would straighten up, leaning against his dry palms on the altar. Nodding a 'hello' he would move down from the riser, moving down a hallway to see if there was anything else worth discovering. A large painting caught his eye, depicting Angels and Demons engaged in combat. He would sit down, just staring blankly at the painting, judging by the aging, it was over one hundred years old. Smirking some he would stand, moving back to the main room to sit on a bench. Looking over to the two femmes, he would speak, his voice soft but audible. "I feel the rebirth of Redemption coming, we're growing larger. We will be a Clan who provides help and protection to those who need and deserve it. Mostly, we will be family, friends." He would nod to himself, pleased with this new direction of the Clan.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:33 pm

A small spot of shadow moves into the room, stopping behind the females. A form slowly rises up, showing a tall muscular male with long blond hair and glowing white eyes. His eyes slowly stop glowing as he leaves the shadows, then he yawns and sits in the pew, stretching and looking at the elven male at the front. His long blond hair covers half his face, something he cannot help. His right eye stares out at the elven male and two females, the white making it appear he is blind. With another soft yawn, he leans back in the pew, getting comfortable and staring at the other beings in the room.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:32 pm

The femme would be sitting on the bench, looking forward to the podium. She would be thinking of random things that flows through her mind. Her gaze would would then shift from the podium to the bench infront of her, letting out a yawn escape her lips, using her hand to cover her mouth as she did so. Her hand would then be dropped down onto her lap as she closed her eyes.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:11 pm

Mifh cowered into the shadows when all these other people started to pile in. She wasn't sure who they were, and or they we're there, but she wondered if they would be joining her and Choco. Choco's glowing red eyes stare out at all the people, while Mifh's eyes stay dull and hidden. Her eyes locked on the form of Ryder, amused with his eyes. Her head tilts to the side as she quietly moves from the shadows of the room. Moving across the way she stops at the edge of the pew, which Ryder sits in. She stares at him, Choco glaring at him.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:20 pm

His head turns towards the female known as Mifh, a single eyebrow raising. His white eyes glow slightly as he looks into her mind, then dim as he retracts from her mind. A small smile plays on his lips as a small spot of shadow appears on the floor near him, a pitch black ferret with white eyes climbing out and climbing up to his shoulder. The ferret stares back at Choco, then he reaches his slender hand up and gently pets her, mumbling "Calm Ria.." The ferret hisses slightly, curling up on his shoulder, her white eyes not leaving Choco.
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:46 pm

He would watch as the new member came into the area. A smile would come onto his face as he approached the newcomer. Standing in front of the male and femme, he would extend his hand wearily, careful since the first time he was bit. The hand would be palm up, showing his friendlyness. "Welcome, I am Dom', leader of Redemption. It is good to meet you, and my pleasure. I hope you find this Clan to be like your family, here if you ever need anything."

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:51 pm

Choco blinks at this, and Mifh scoops him up, holding him close. Petting Choco quietly, when Dom makes his move she quietly returns to his side. She stands half way behind him, peeking around him at the two people, Choco still be petted, rests calmly in her arms. Looking at Dom when he finishes speaking she points to herself, speaking quietly. "Mifh.. Second.. In command." A faint blush colored she cheeks, speaking in front of so many people is not something she was used to, so she ducked behind Dom slightly more.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:55 pm

With a nod, the male extends his hand, shaking Dom's lightly "I am Ryder." The ferret stretches, slowly moving down his arm and sniffing Dom's hand "And that is Ria." His eyes look to Mifh, then he releases Dom's hand and moves towards Mifh, bowing slightly "Pleasure to meet you Mifh." Ria takes this oppurtunity to jump onto Mifh's shoulder, sniffing at Choco, then purring slightly and nudging him "I think Ria likes him." His hand extends and slowly lifts Ria, setting her back on his shoulder.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:06 pm

Choco allowed the sniffing, moving to Mifh's shoulder, starring at Ria as she is moved away. Mifh stares up the the male, then moves farther behind Dom, mumbling. "Please to meet you.." Her eyes meet the ground and Choco twitches as her form slowly begins to change. She grew taller, and her clothes shifted to fit her, her hair falling to her shoulders. The redden of her eyes stayed, but breasts slowly took shape, hidden under her shirt. She was still short the Dom, but she looked to be about 16 now, instead of 10. She blinks a few times at Ryder. Choco had too grown in size, being longer and his fur more silky, but still small enough to curl about her shoulders and head.
    Mica [Я]
    Mica [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Mica [Я] Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:10 pm

The female-looking creature was perched atop the gaping window, her emerald eyes giving off a hazy glow. Her figure itself was cloaked in shadow, the tendrils of shadows twisting and whithering around her small, skeletal form. Her knuckles were white with the grip she held onto the broken glass, her dark red blood oozing out from where the glass bit into her ghastly pale flesh. With great effort, she swung down from the window and landed gracefully onto the bare planks of the church's floor with a swish of silk and velvet. As she stood there her form was exposed in the light, her thick, matted dreadlocks framing a gaunt face. She was clad in a ragged, mahogany shaded silk ball gown, a velvet coat overtop of this. She peered warily at the others as she kept a close and mistrustful eye on the others. Despite her haunted appearance, she had a pretty, starved face though the hate and mistrust which glittered from her eyes cloaked most of the tell-tale signs of beauty.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:12 pm

His left eyebrow slowly raises, his eyes taken in her transformation, then a small smile spreads across his face. Ria crawls around his shoulders, staring at Choco, a soft purr coming from her. He looks at Ria, then grins, turning his attention back to Mifh. His gaze slowly shifts to her feet, then slides up to her face slowly. He moves around and stands beside Dom, slightly back so he is directly beside Mifh.
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:32 pm

The male would smile at the two, then shoot to the entrance of the other femme. Walking towards her, his arms slightly off his side with the palms exposed, the Drowish, and Elven sign of friendliness. As he approached her his usual smile would form on his face, nodding towards her. "Hello m'dear, welcome to Redemption. You may call me Dom', this is Mifh, my second-in-command, and Ryder. How are things going?" The dim light moving through the window would slightly show the blue tint of his armor, matching the hilt and sheath of his blade. This being the only color to his form, his hair and eyes more of a dull gray. His form would dip into a low bow, his arm across his chest.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:37 pm

With a small smile, he moves a step closer to Mifh, Ria climbing across their shoulders towards Choco, a soft purr coming from her. His white eyes blink, then he looks down towards Mifh "I'm sorry... I guess she really likes him." He smiles slightly, then moves and stands in front of her, his eyes once again scanning over her form. The fact that his blond hair hides half his face hides the fact he is checking her out, since he is only using the eye that is hidden to do this.
    Mica [Я]
    Mica [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Mica [Я] Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:39 pm

Her heart hammering in her chest, she stumbled backwards, tripping on the hem of her dress as the elf approached her. She slipped and fell on her bottom in a flutter of black and red fabric. She peered up at him through her ragged dreads, her eyes wide with a mixture of fear and mistrust. Her lips parted to reply, her voice having a rusty sound to it, as if it was barely used, " I... I'm Mica... " She stuttered, barely audible, as she tumbled her way up, her body trembling, " Things are as it has always been. " the youngish woman appeared to be no older than 13, though she was the grand age of 145 years. Taking her eyes from the man known as Dom', she looked at the others, Ryder and Mifh, where her hues took on the look of mistrust once more.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:45 pm

Choco hissed at Ria, nudging the ferret back Mifh's shoulders and back to its master. Mifh's round eyes stare at Ryder, before she slides away to hide in the shadows. She didn't like being stared at in such way. Allowing her eyes to dull she blends in easily with the shadows. Her eyes turned to look towards the female who called herself Mica, and tilted her head. Starring quietly she waits for someone to speak, not going to do so herself.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:48 pm

His white eyes glow dimly as he slides into a spot of shadow on the floor, then dim as he rises up from the shadow near Mica. His left arm slowly extends, his slender hand opening palm up towards her, offering to help her up. He looks at Ria as he does this, connecting his mind to hers She looks at him and hisses, then curls around his neck, looking down at Mica quietly.
    Mica [Я]
    Mica [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Mica [Я] Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:59 pm

Gingerly she gripped his hand before pulling herself up, brushing off the odd woodchip stuck to her overcoat. As soon as her form stood erect, she moved away from the others, their aura's attacking her mind with wild flails. Keeping a good distance from them all, she sighed in relief, her thoughts undisturbed by the intense emotions and desires of the other occupants. Her wide eyes blinked as she took in the scene of this rag-tag group with her head tilted to the side. While she observed them, her lips moved in a silent call. Before long a crow came through the window she previously just entered, the talons digging into her bony shoulder while it's black eyes looked at them. She whispered gently to it, speaking in a dialect similiar to german. She petted it's ebony back, before explaining to the others, " This is my mother, Calida."

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:02 pm

With a blink, he moves away, moving into the shadows near Mifh, finding her to be the one person he is going to allow himself to get close to. Ria purrs slightly, sensing Choco close to her. She is thinking she is in love with him, although he is actually the first male ferret she has ever come into contact with. She moves around his shoulders, sitting on his left shoulder, this being closest to Choco. With a shake of his head, he looks over at Mifh quietly, not staring, but not glancing either.
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:16 pm

He would move back to the altar. Setting his hands on the smooth surface he would look across the room before speaking. "Our territory has been gained. We have gained the land of an ancient city, of which I've renamed Azreon. All members of Redemption will find lodging there if they wish, anything will be provided. I look forward to seeing you all there."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:20 pm