Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

5 posters

`-Talon's Bar -`

`-Talon's Bar -` Empty `-Talon's Bar -`

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:52 am

The male stepped into the establishment.He stifled a yawn and walked over to the left side of the bar and took a seat.He glanced up at the bartender and took a bottle from him.He looked at Raven as if he were nuts but just walked away.He popped the bottle open and took a swig before leaving back against the counter.Surveying the people who chose to be in this place in this late hour.he looked down at his black shirt and sighed."..Nothing to do.." he said and flipped open his phone.No calls.Boring
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

`-Talon's Bar -` Empty Re: `-Talon's Bar -`

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:02 am

The Elf would walk into the bar before his trip to the caves, figuring he could do that tomorrow. Moving to the bar, he received a large mug of ale from the male. He glanced over when a flash caught his eyes, seeing another male looking at some human technology. He really needed to get back into things, such things are odd not to know now. Finding a seat at a vacant table he would lower himself onto the stool.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:36 am

The female would enter the bar gazing around the room with her coal black optics, looking for an empty table near the back of the bar. When she sees a table that looks ok to sit down and have a drink at, she would approach it. Sitting down in the chair, looking at the Elf and then at the human at the left side of the bar. She would order just a glass of water, she not really being a type of person to drink. Her head would nod at the bartender to thank him. Then her gaze would slowly drop to the flat surface infront of her, her hands just playing with the water glass. She would brush her raven black shaggy bangs out of her eyes once in awhile. Her hair being tied up in a pony tail and her hair would be hanging low just two inches longer from the middle of her back.
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:14 pm

The male would look up at the entering femme, a soft smile teasing his lips. Lifting his form off the stool he was sitting on, he would move to the table the femme was sitting at. Moving the hair from his face he would nod some at her as he set the mug he was drinking on the table. Letting his gray hues meet hers, he would speak softly. "I want to thank you for your support of Redemption, my name is Dom', it's a pleasure to meet you. Would you mind if I joined your table?"

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:15 pm

The male shifted his weight to the left side of the stool.He scanned the female who entered moments ago with his crimson red eyes.He turned his head,smiling for no apparent reason."Barkeep...fetch me a drink..anything but what you gave me moments ago.." He turned back to the people in the room and scanned the form of the Drow and his company.He let's his eyes scann over the entrance expecting someone.He guides his hand to the table and takes the drink offered him by the keep.He grabbed the small glass and placed it to his lips.He took a sip and chuckled."Ah rumm.." He watched the liquid swirl in the small glass before downing the whole drink.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:18 pm

Her coal black hues would look directly into the male that sat at the table she was at. The corners of her mouth would turn upwards into a small smile, greeting him. "You're welcome Dom', my name is Nina. I don't mind, you can join me." She would reach for her glass of water, bring the rim of the cup to her lips, taking a small drink, placing it back down on the table.
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:35 pm

His eyes would lift momentarily to the male off to the side. Lowering his form into the stool, he would rest his elbows upon the table. A smile would move across his lips as he lifted the mug to take a long drink from it. Setting the metal cup down, he would bring his hands together on the table. "I want to thank you again for joining with my clan, it is much appreciated. So, tell me a bit about yourself." The Drow would lean back, his gray hair falling off his shoulders to hang by the back of the chair. His gray hues would peer into the femme's.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:41 pm

Her arms would be folded over the table, looking at the male across from her. "And again, you're welcome, I'm glad to join your clan. So what would you like to know?" She would lock eyes with him, looking into the males grey hues, with her coal black hues.
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:40 pm

He would nod some, showing his thanks again. "Anything you wish to tell me. I am looking to set positions within the clan and need some information about the members."
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:05 pm

She would also nod some, thinking of what to tell him. "Well, I guess I'm nice, I'm not really all that talkative. I'm usually quiet watching the others talk, I don't speak unless I'm spoken to. I guess I've been taught to be quite submissive/obedient to orders." She would take another drink of the water, finishing it off, placing the cup to the side.
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:45 pm

His head would nod some, looking to the femme. He would tilt the mug high as he finished his drink. Setting the cup back to the table he would stand. "Well, I must get back, I have many things to do and go over. Thank you again and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask okay?
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:55 pm

She would nod watching him get up and finish his drink. "Alright, thanks." She would then ask for another glass of water from the bartender. When she got her glass, she would take a drink out of it. Her gaze falling down to the table and at her glass of water infront of her.
    Mica [Я]
    Mica [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Mica [Я] Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:06 pm

The woman sauntered in with a boldness uncommon to her usual dour behavior. She flounced onto a barstool, ordering a rum on rocks before idly drumming her nails against the scratched wooden bar. She examined the others in the bar with a light smile gracing her usual intense features. Thanking the bartender after handing him some coins from a gloved hand, she cradled the drink, as if her very sanity depended on it. She took a sip, the alcohol flaring to life in her mouth and causing her nostrils to burn with the fuems. She sat there, content with her drink while observing the others, keeping her distance and silence
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:48 pm

The female would get up from the table, looking around, and down at her cup, picking it up and walking towards the bar tender and setting the cup infront of him. Turning away from the bar tender, going back to her spot, just sitting there hanging about, looking down at her hands that rests on the table infront of her. The girl would be thinking to herself as her bangs fell and covered her eyes, making it look like she was dozing of into a sleep. She would let her bangs fall infront of her hues, she getting lost in her thoughts of her past, and sometimes randomness. She would let out a faint chuckle escape her pale lush lips, and she would look up through bangs to see if anyone heard, her, just incase. Shifting her gaze down to the her hands again, getting back into her thoughts.
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:55 pm

He would move through the doors of the bar, looking around for friendly faces. Seeing one in particular he would go to the bartender, recieving a large metal cup of a dark stout. The male would then move to the table of the femme known as Nina, looking at her thinking to herself. He'd speak to her softly, do as not to scare her. "Hello again, may I sit with you once more?"
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:33 pm

The female would look up brushing her bangs out of her coal black hues, looking up at the male, nodding. "Yes, you may sit with me again. No problem." She would put her thoughts to the side. A friendly warm smile would appear upon the milky white pale face of hers, as she looked around and then back to the male.
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:11 pm

He would move to the chair, sliding it out as he set his cup down upon the table. Lowering his form slowly into the seat, he would nod some and return the smile. Two soft thumps would be faintly heard as his elbows rested on the table's surface. The male would lift the cup to his lips, taking a healthy drink before returning it to it's previous spot on the table. Tilting his head some, he would lift his eyes to the femme. "So, how have you been?"
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:26 pm

The female would shrug her shoulders slightly, looking at the male. "Well... I guess I've been... Alright, not the best, but things will turn around, meaning... It'd get better." She would give a friendly smile, showing that she was ok and fine. "And how about you? How have you been?" The girl would move her arms so that they crossed over eachother upon the table.
    Toma
    Toma
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Toma Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:35 pm

The young drow stepped past the doorway of the tavern, her red hues already sweeping over the inhabitants with curiousity and cautiousness. Slowly she made her way to the bar, resting one hand on the edge of it as the other brushed back her hood before dropping to her side, exposing her white hair. As she shook out her skull, the hair was dislodged from her hood and spilled down her back and around her shoulders, her bangs coming to rest over her right hue. The tips of her oddly long ears poked from under the head of hair.

She raised the hand that rested on the bar a moment before to wave to the bartender before she spoke softly, her voice peaceful and sounding of windchimes, "A glass of ice water if you please." Her hues didn't move to the other occupants and remained on the bartender until the glass was set in front of her. The digits of her hand wrapped around the glass as it was brought to her lips. Taking a small sip from the glass, she lowered it and carried it with her to a corner table, placing herself gracefully into a chair so she could watch the rest of the room.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:09 am

Dust pushed open the door and entered the bar, his eyes darting back and forth as he studdied everyon insight.He strode over to the counter and pointed to a bottle of gin then to a can of redbull and said in his soft low voice "five of 'em, if you dont mind." the bartender walked over to the fridge back and forth bringing him all the cans and finaly tha bottle of gin. He picked up a can and the bottle in hand and the rest he slipped into the pockets of his deep red coat the hung graciously off his bare chest. As he walked past the crowd to a table at the back,his dark eyes seemed to quickly study everyone in the room the settle again.

He sagged down into a chair and placed the bottle of gin on the table with a loud thump and began to unload his pockets of all the cans. he glared at one of the cans, picked it up and pushed the nail of his thumb into it, scraping open a hole, he twisted his hand and the whole grew. He paused for a moment then looked at the crowd of people watching him and laughed to himself silently.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:05 pm

The female would ask for a cup of water, and as the cup of water arrived, she would take a small swig of the water, placing it down infront of her. The girl looking into the glass cup and at the water, her fingers would be slightly fiddling and twisting the cup around in circles.
    A yawn would escape the lips of the girl and she would raise her hand up to her mouth to cover her yawn, in a polite manner. Her hues shifting from the cup and around the bar, gazing at the people in it. Lifting the cup to her lips again, taking another drink from it, placing it on the table infront of her.
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:52 pm

His hues would lift at the entrance of the other Drow. She didn't seem allied to any clans here, but yet she walked with a confidence that he knew well. He would lift a finger to Nina, whispering "I'll be right back" to her softly. The soft creak from the chair was barely heard as he lifted his form from it. Brushing his armor a bit, he would move towards the bar while keeping a side glance at the Drow. Leaning forward onto the bar, he would let his elbows rest against the cold, flat surface as he nodded towards the barkeep. The man would bring him his usual cup of ale, and take his tip before walking away again.

Turning around and resting his back against the bar, he would lift the cup to his lips and take a healthy drink from it. Finally, he would tilt his head and look towards the femme, walking to stand next to her table. "You are the first of our kind other then me that I've seen here. My name is Dom', it is a pleasure to meet you."
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:32 am

The female would look up at the male and nod once slightly, "Alright, take your time." She would then look down at her cup, closing her eyes slowly.
    Toma
    Toma
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Toma Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:27 pm

The female's curious red hues looked over the male that stood in front of her table. He seemed confident and her lips tugged at the corners only slightly, though not enough for anyone to really notice. Slowly her form was placed on it's feet and she nodded. "It is nice to meet you as well, Dom. I'm Gwenievre. But you may call me Gwen. You're also the first Drow I've seen; I was hoping I wouldn't be alone." She seemed to smirk slightly at her last comment but her face fell back to calm unreadableness.

One hand was raised from her side to wave at the second chair that was placed at the table. "Please, have a seat."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:05 pm