Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

2 posters

Pray times over...

Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Pray times over... Empty Pray times over...

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:45 am

The church was empty and quiet, the windows were ruined the celing was falling in and the walls had already been desecrated and are now topling over themselves. Dust sat in the church looking around anxiouslyly waiting quietly in the empty church. There was a peice of a golden cross laying next to him, he reached for it and held it in is hand then jumped at the sound of anothers voice "Hello there Dust.." He looked around but couldnt tell where the voice was coming from.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Pray times over... Empty Re: Pray times over...

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:17 am

The female would be standing in the door way, looking at the male sitting down on one of the benches, she would then approach the males side, a soft smile upon her face. "Hope I didn't startle you, may I have a seat?" Nina would ask politely looking down at Dust, with her hues, sitting at the end of the bench he was on. Her coal black hues would then look down at the golden crucifix in his hands, then back up at the males face again.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:14 pm

"Hello and y all meens do sit down." he patted the spot next to him as she sat down then he smiled, when he noticed she saw the crucifix he laughed "Oh this isnt mine i found it." he looked at her though they had met before "So what are you doing here?" he looked at her suspiciously.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:16 pm

Nina would laugh some as she nodded once. She would slightly shrug her shoulders. "Nothing really. Just wandering about." A smile forming upon her lips, being polite.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:23 pm

Dust looked at her then asked "Have we met before this?" then he scratched his head and thought about it more until he gave up and sat back. A sound came from underneath a pile or rubble laying next to the alter and with out saying anything Dust pulled out a pistol with incredible and fired a couple rounds until the sound stopped "Thou shalt be still." he said in a saught of holy like voice.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:27 pm

Nina would shrug some but let's him think about it. When she saw the male take out his gun and as he pulled the trigger she would scrunch up from the noise that the gun had made. Then relaxing as the shooting stopped.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:31 pm

Dust looked towards her then apologised "Sorry, theres a demon under there and ive just been keeping him down for a while." he smiled then sunk his hand into his coat pockets and asked "Would you like a drink?" as he drew out two bottles of 'The Good Stuff', which happened to be his personal favourite.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:35 pm

She would nod once, "It's ok, and, no thank you, but thanks for the offer." The girl would smile politely, brushing her bangs out of her eyes. "I prefer just water really." Nina would reach into her bag taking out a water bottle, un capping it and takes a drink of it, putting the cap back on.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:39 pm

Dust smiled "Alright then more for me." he punctured a hole in the top op the can with his thumb and pushed the can to his lips then pulling the can away as it cut his his lips "Ouch guess that wasnt so smart." he pulled out his gun and as the noise started again he fired another round off and placed his gun on the bench next to him.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:46 pm

Nina would let out a light laugh escape her lips and she pulled out a kleanix out from her pocket, wipping the small trickle of blood from his lip. Then puts the kleanix back in her pocket. "Yeah I would agree that it wasn't smart." Nina would ignore the firing of the gun shot as much she can but her aurora still changed from relaxed to tensed then to relaxed again.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:50 pm

Dust immedeately sensed her aura "Huh? Does the gun bother you?" he askied politley then took another sip and let the blood drip onto his bare chest, the noise started up again and he roared "Shut up!" then noise turned to a voice "I'll kill you worm!" and a figure came out of the rubble.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:55 pm

"Well, just a bit. I guess it just might be the noise." When Nina heard th noise, she would turn her head in the direction, and look at the pile of rubble. Then her eye brow would arch up a bit qouting a word from the figure, "Worm...?" Her eyes shifting to the male with the bleeding lip. "What does he mean by 'worm'?"
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:58 pm

Dust looked at the creature then at the girl "Nevermind him, he has a big mouth." he got up fired bullets into the beasts chest until it toppled over and went quiet "Like i was saying all bark and no bite." he sat down again and took another sip then sucked the blood from his lower lip.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:02 pm

Nina would slightly laugh as she watched the male, she sort of imagining at as cartoon type image. Then she would clear her throat again. Nina's eyes would shift from the bleeding lip to his eyes, trying not to look at the bleeding lip. "So was he annoying before I came?"
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:06 pm

Dust laughed then spoke in a tone torn between laughter and seriousness "Yeah..he was running around in this place." he coughed then shook his head and downed the rest of the drink and crushed the can, cutting his hand in several places, he began to lick his hand and he peirced open the other can with his free hand "So why is a girl like you in a place like this? You dont seem religious."
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:11 pm

Nina would watch the male lick up the blood on his hand, then she would shrug some, "I'm not religious, I just like to visit temples, churches. " A smile formin gon her face. "And why are you doing in a church?"
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:15 pm

Dust looked at her with his face covered in his own bloode then laughed "Sorry i cant help it. Im not doing much here i just tracked this little bastard into here and now im waiting." he said pointing to the beast laying in the rubble "I'll kill you, you little fuc.." Dust lifted his gun and shot again "Did i say you can speak?" he looked to the girl and asked "Whats your name?"
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:18 pm

She would laugh some as she watched the creature starting to speak, and watches how casual the male looked while shooting it. "I'm Nina, and what's your name?" She would look at the creature once more, "Why did he start talking again once you shot him before?" She would be curious.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Dust looked to her then sighed "Oh i thought you were someone else well Nina im Dust, Dust Killagin." he looked to the beast then answered her question "This beast cant die from weapons made on this planet so all my bullets do is stun it for a while."
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:26 pm

"Nice to meet you Dust Kilagin", she would nod then look at the beast, waiting for it to do something, and is expecting Dust to shoot it again. Like she witnessed the first two times. "What DOES kill the beast? Would it die when someone beats on it, after awhile...? Or does it just die old of age...?" She would be guessing some in her head also, thinking of how else something like the beast could die.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:29 pm

Dust laughed then answered plainly "It would die if i had something that was...well otherworldly like powers or supernatural abilities but i aint got so im holding him unitl my friend arrives." he took a sip from the new can the licked his lips.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:34 pm

"Oh ok, why do you want to kill the thing anyways? Is it just that annoying?" She would smile and let's a faint chuckle escape her lips. Reaching for the bottled water again, she would take a sip of it, this time keeping the cap off.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:39 pm

Dust watched as shae drank and waited for her to finish then he spoke "No im not killing it out of fun. Its evil this one killed seven people, im a bounty hunter." he said as he smiled then shot t the beast and it roared "How did you know i was awake?!?" Dust smiled then sat down again.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:45 pm

"Hm... Well, atleast you have a reason." She would cover her mouth with her hand as she let out a laugh escape her lips, as this 'cartoon' kept going on. Letting her hand rest on her lap again, a wide bright smile would be on her face, showing her pearl white straight teeth. "This is pretty funny."
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:49 pm

Dust smiled at her then laughed out loud and went quiet "Whats funny?" he asked, his tail came out from underneath his coat and it slowly moved around him wagging side to side.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:07 am