Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

2 posters

Exploring the ruins

Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard
    Rookie
    Rookie

Exploring the ruins Empty Exploring the ruins

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:02 am

The angel would fly into the ruins and land on a destroyed piller and looked around.He was searching for a treasure that was said to be there because he knew that it was powerful and that in the wrong hands could be very chaotic and devstating to the world.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Exploring the ruins Empty Re: Exploring the ruins

Post by Nina. [Я] Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:04 am

The female would be wandering around the ruins, admiring the buildings and at her surroundings. Her coal black gaze wouldn't be staying in one spot. Her raven black hair would slightly blow in the light breeze that blew around the ruins and around her. The females short shaggy hair would brush against her milky white pale face, she reaching down to the zipper of her black sweater, zipping it up, keeping the warmth in.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:15 am

After minutes of exploring the angel came across a female and walked to her."Hell"he said politely taking a short bow.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:19 am

The girl would stop in her tracks as she watched the male walk towards her, and bows infront of her. Unintentionally she would give a slight curtsy towards him. "Hello there." The corners of her lips would turn upwards into a friendly smile.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:22 am

He would smile back happily to meet someone new.He would walk to her and as an angel would give their greeting by kissing her cheek."Nice to meet you miss I am Alex and your name if I may ask?"
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:26 am

The angel would sit down on a small cloud that followed him from behind.He lied back in it as if it were tilted diagnaly away from his head.He also pulled another cloud down for her if she wished to sit.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:31 am

The female would look at the cloud, she would then carefully sit on the cloud, a bit surprised that she didn't fall through. "My name is Nina." Her head would turn to the side to look at the male with her hues. Her hues would soften again so that they had a faint tint of dark grey in them. A warm smile on her face again as she relaxed on the cloud.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:41 am

"Nice to meet you Nina."He would smile warmly welcoming her to the area"May i ask why you have come here?"He would open his wings abit and stretch tem since he had just landed and was checking for injuries.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:44 am

"I didn't come here for a good reason, just to look around really. I like to admire the things I guess." The girl would shrug some, her hues shifting to the wings of the male. "I like your wings, Alex."
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:53 am

"Thank you miss Nina."He would stand up off the cloud and look around as if he percepted something.Carefully he said"You look quite Ravishing yourself."
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:59 am

The girl would laugh some, "I wouldn't say 'ravishing' sir. I think that I look... I just look good enough to be myself." A warm smile would cross her lips, then to see the male stand up, arching her brow some. "Is something the matter?" Her gaze would shift away from him and then around.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:03 am

He would take his sword from its sheath and then he turned around.He then turned to her and shot a burst of light right by her head.It would hit a creature in a shadow behind her causing the creature to burn and sizzle into dust.
    "Darklings damn creatures can be anywhere can't they."He would take a step to her to be by her side with his sword in a ready position and his hand flowed brightly with energy.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:07 am

The female would scrunch up some as the flash of light fly by her head, then she would look up at the male that's standing beside her. " Darklings? What are darklings?" She would then look around to see if she could find any, but she couldn't, because she obviously doesn't know what they are, or how they look like.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:11 am

He would point toward a pool of darkness reforming."They are made of the darkness from the devil trying to kill me and anyone around me."He would send another flash over her head as a lion shaped figure jumped at her he cut it inhalf."They can take any shape and form."
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:18 am

The female would scrunch up once again, as she turned her head as the lion shapped shadow jumping out at her. Then she would look up at the male once again. "So they could take a form of a person, but only in a shadow, so they could be a persons shadow? Something like that?" She owuld tilt her head some.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:19 am

He would wrap an arm around her and then leap into the air to escape.As he flew and thought they were safe a black bird bit his leg.He would fall slightly then Kick it in the face causing it to slam into another bird and made the flock fall.He stoped at a cloud that was directly seen by the sun and lied her down on her butt as he lie down looking over the edge checking for more of them.
    "I think we are safe."He would sit up and look at the leg wound as the cloud area below him turned dark red."Oww"He would burn the sword and use it to seal the wound by burning the flesh togather.He would twist his face in pain as he did so.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:20 am

"Yes they could it is quite devastating but they die in the sunlight.Like this here."Waves his hand toward the sun and the large cloud they sat on.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:24 am

She would slightly panic as she was lifted from the ground. and then seeing a black bird fly into his leg. She would close her eyes untill she felt herself being put down, peeking through one of her eyes, she would open both then look around. Seeing that the two were on the cloud. "Key words, you think." She would then look at the wound upon the males leg, then seeing him burn the sword and puts it on the flesh, the girl looking away as she saw the male twist his face from the pain.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:27 am

" It is nothing my dear"He would then crawl toward her and hold her to reassure that she was safe."I have had much worse"He showed the large scar on his upper thigh."Devil himself gave me that"
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:32 am

The girl would then turn to the male again, looking down at his scar. "Really? How did he do that?" She would look away from the scar then at the face of the males.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:23 pm

"Yes they can but they die in sunlight"He waved to the area around them"Like this"
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:24 pm

( Ignore that post twas looking at 1st page)
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:23 am

[Alrighty, it's been ignored.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:54 am