Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

+3
Mica [Я]
Raven `-A-N-`
Dust Killagin
7 posters

The Fallen beast of reality forest

Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

The Fallen beast of reality forest Empty The Fallen beast of reality forest

Post by Dust Killagin Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Im new to forum style rp-ing but i know how to rp atleast so im gonna lay down one and anybody can join in.
    Setting:
    Forest of reality.
    Description of setting:
    The Forest of reality is a world that exists on its own and every thousand years it sucks in unwary warriors.The forest is well lined with trees everywhere and is split down the middle by ha huge tower, the tower has two spiraling waterfalls that come down on each side and run through the forest.The forest consists of two clearings one on each side of it and a set a caves hidden underground.The Forest of reality,as its name suggests, brings things to life or to reality if you will.The forest is thick and dense making it dark almost all the time.
    Characters:
    Should be able to fight atleast.All kinds of creatures are welcome in I myself am a Hybrid of lycan and vampire.
    Plot:
    The Forest of reality brings people inside of it for one reason only and thats because the twisted king whom lives otp the tower enjoys watching other risk their lives to escape this world.The warriors are to make it throuh the forest and into the castle to defeat the evil King of Reality whos powers surpass those of all.

This is my first time so i hope we can get this going please :3
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

The Fallen beast of reality forest Empty Re: The Fallen beast of reality forest

Post by Dust Killagin Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:18 pm

Dust felt cold there was nothing around him just black everything was dark and nothing was real.He felt something push at him and soon a light came into view he sheilded his eyes with a gloved hand a walked towards it.He emerged,the trees as high as buildings the grass grew waist high and he could no longer see his feet in the mess of roots.He drew his sword and slashed at the grass cutting it down to size but after a bold 3 seconds it all grew back to normal height,he sighed in defeat.Dust looked around aimlessly looking for others but no,nobody else was in view.He could make out a tall mis-shaped tower in the horizon that seemed to be spewing out water that fell down in a spiral like pattern.
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Raven `-A-N-` Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:14 pm

The male kn own as raven struggled to get out of vine after vine, they seemed to topple around him suddenly.What sort of place is this? He struggled to break free from the last set.He emerged in a forest.It was dark but he could make out the smells around him.Two scents caught his smell.Blood and pollen.He sneezed at the pollen trapped in his nose.He turned around to look where he just emerged through.He hacked his way through the wall of vines, but there it remained untouched by his or anyones hand.Thi shocked him.How could something grow so fast?A crazy idea came into his head but he did not oblige it.

He turned to the left which was less work to walk trough.It had vines and branches but nothing he could not handle.Or so he thought.He set of down the less harder trail, slashing and hacking all of the foilage out of his way.Naturally they grew back but not fast enough to stop him from getting through.This would be his stragedy for getting out of a place like this.Something caught his scent just that moment that made him grin.The sound was unmistakeable.Water.It looked as if a stream was running back through the forest.He coulden't tell how fast it was, but judging by how the forest treated him he was not going to find out.He decided to walk for abit through the forest, yet along the water.He stopped and glanced around.

"Anyone there!" he shouted, sounding exausted.
    Mica [Я]
    Mica [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Mica [Я] Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:05 pm

The woman came to the clearing before the forest. She looked at the tangle of flora, her emerald eyes dimming. the souls of the lost called to her, a mournful dirge. Her eyes closed, she rested a hand upon the trunk of a tree. She whispered to it, but nature refused to return her soft words. She looked at the forest quizzically, the druidess's brow furrowed with concern. She sang a high clear note, forcing the nature to obey her, rather than befriending it. This was a fight, and soon the shrubbery turned away to clear her a path into the forest. She stepped into the place warily, her footsteps hushed by the soft wet leaves and moss under her. Her skin bristled with fear, but she kept her stride strong. She shivered, pulling her great velvet overcoat closer to her slender frame. She looked up, and saw vines twisting within the treetops, ready to pounce on her. " Silence! " She yelled, and the forest around her hushed, reprimanded. She scowled, more so disappointed than angry. She perked her ears to the sound of water, and rushing to it, she silently appeared beside Raven, several feet away. She smiled serenely at him, keeping her distance. "Hello, I'm here, " she spoke softly, her voice but a breeze between leaves.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:06 am

Dust turned alarmingly and ducked in surprise as a huge semi-dragonfly creature passed over his head, he leaned upright and flipped around towards the bug while unsheathing his long two-handed blade and with one swing the bug fell in half.He grinned for a while but his expression soon faded away as the bug began to peice itself back together.He glared at it as it rose from the ground and hovered in front of him,he swallowed deeply and the bug flew off untouched by him.

He slashed through the tall grass while making his way through it and occasionaly tripped on roots or other shrubs.He raised his lycan ears and listened to the sound of water crushing on rocks the smiled and began to make his was towards it but soon halted as he heard a voice in the distance,it was unclear but it was there he changed direction and ran towards voice while slashing the waist high grass out of his path.

After what he thought was a two hour run he emerged in front of two other people and sighed in releif then looked at them and held his blade straight at them "What have you done to me?Where am i?Who are you?" he asked quickly with a tone of anger and seriousness in his voice.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Location : HELP! I tried typing this while swimming in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and now I'm drowning!

Post by TK64 Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:15 pm

Spencer jumped from tree to tree silently. So silently, not even his own ears could hear his footsteps. Sometimes, he would use his powerful wings to get an extra boost to a faraway branch.
    Ugh... why don't we just FLY out of here? said Spencer's innerpersonality, Beast.
    "Well..." Spencer replied looking up at the tangled mass of leaves, branches, and vines above them. No light could get through and that meant a 13 foot wing-span couldn't either.
    Oh... right, gotcha.
    Spencer darted through the trees as fast as he could until he picked up three scents. Scents of living beings. He followed the scent into an opening, but he didn't step out into the clearing. He would watch them for as long as he needed to, to see if they could help him get out or if they would try to kill him. He watched them a little less then 5 yards away from the clearing. Waiting for the answer he'd hoped for.
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Raven `-A-N-` Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:45 am

The male took a whiff of the air."Right" three sents caught his nose.One was female, the other two were male.He turned his optics toward the woman, and the first to arrive.He smiled and put his sword away, but never lowering his guard.He took a slight bow and turned slightly away from her, pointing from where he came."Might you be able to tell me how i got here.I cannot for the life of me remember" he said frowning.It was true.The male had no idea how he had gotten into the forest and was not at all knolageable of getting out again.He felt something coming closer.It was the second of the smells.This was the most prominant for it looked as if the man had been running, so the smel that came off him, noticable to others or not, was alot heavier then usual.The male spoke.

`"What have you done to me?Where am i?Who are you?"`

The male called Raven glanced at the female.before speaking in a hushed tone."I have done nothing to you,i do not know where we are, and i am called Raven.Raven Darkmist" he said taking a slight bow.It was a show of respect.Nothing more nothing less.The third scent came no closer but stayed where it was.This he felt more at ease with.He was uncomfortable as it was already.
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Raven `-A-N-` Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:46 am

The male took a whiff of the air."Right" three sents caught his nose.One was female, the other two were male.He turned his optics toward the woman, and the first to arrive.He smiled and put his sword away, but never lowering his guard.He took a slight bow and turned slightly away from her, pointing from where he came."Might you be able to tell me how i got here.I cannot for the life of me remember" he said frowning.It was true.The male had no idea how he had gotten into the forest and was not at all knolageable of getting out again.He felt something coming closer.It was the second of the smells.This was the most prominant for it looked as if the man had been running, so the smel that came off him, noticable to others or not, was alot heavier then usual.The male spoke.

`"What have you done to me?Where am i?Who are you?"`

The male called Raven glanced at the female.before speaking in a hushed tone."I have done nothing to you,i do not know where we are, and i am called Raven.Raven Darkmist" he said taking a slight bow.It was a show of respect.Nothing more nothing less.The third scent came no closer but stayed where it was.This he felt more at ease with.He was uncomfortable as it was already.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:55 am

Dust looked away for a split second as he recognized a sound that was heading this way.He ducked and rolled then stood and unsheathed his blade, he pointed to the other two "Hope you two can fight cause its about to get a little bumpy." then he gestured to the trees above. The leaves fell and for a second it was quiet then the tree branches tore apart and a swarm of the demon droganflies flooded the air of the clearing.

He looked around as all the dragonflies stayed in the air waiting for them to move, he glanced to the middle of the swarm and noticed an even bigger dragonfly that had a cold green shimmer around it "We should hit that one." and he pointed directly at it.
    Jeice
    Jeice
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jeice Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:49 am

A tree stood against others but this one was different, it began pulsing and a fist emerged from it then and arm and soon the rest of the body bashed through the bark of the tree, the mis shaped beast fell to the ground and picked itself up with its thick vine like arms then looked around. "Haaaa Gwaaah!!" the cry came from above and as the creature turned a blade sliced down its head then its body, slicing it in half.Jeice stood there smirking his clothes being coated in the creatures green blood. He pulled his blade up and sheathed it away then began to walk on not realising the creature had gotten back up, it swung its arm and struck him in the back of his head which caused him to roll forward at an amazing pace. His limp body rolled through the bushes and he appeard in a clearing where others were standing.

He gazed at the others, a female, a man who seemed to be bowing to anpother man in front of him. He got up just in time ti save his head from being smashed in by the green monster, he ran over to the others but stopped as he realised the air being filled with monster like insects "What..the..fu.." and something hit his head cuasing him to roll forward again but in the direction of the female.
    Jasz-B.D Leader-
    Jasz-B.D Leader-

Post by Jasz-B.D Leader- Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:19 am

The female would appear out of thin air as she had on a torn up black gown and a old dirty black cloak over the gown, she had scratches on her face,legs and arms. she had a limp to her walk as there was a big gash going across her torso, blood was pouring from the gash on her torso leaving behind a trial as she limped, Jasz was trying to make it toward the waterfall, she'd whimper from the cuts and gash, the female would flicker her hazel eyes around her as she didnt know where she was " Where the hell am i" she'd mumble to herself, not paying attention to the ground as she walked, the female would trip over a rock,cutting a gash in her thigh.. She'd yelp in pain once more as she pulled herself to her feet, limping fast to the waterfall, wanting to clean off the blood " It's soo dark out here and so many trees" she'd whisper to her self as she finally heard the waterfall, knowing she was well close now
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Location : HELP! I tried typing this while swimming in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and now I'm drowning!

Post by TK64 Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:44 pm

Spencer was debating with himself whether to jump into the battle or stay back and watch. He hadn't dealt with a swarm or any battles really, for quite a while. On the other hand, he still didn't have the answer if these people where safe. Plus, a new one had just appeared. Going over the facts in his head he finally shouted out loud "AH, SCREW REASON!" and jumped right into the battle tearing apart as many of the strangely demented dragonflies as he could with his steel feathers and powerful fists.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:22 am

Dust grinned a little as the man came dashing out from the trees and destroyed a few of the dragonflies on his way to the main fight. He laughed a little as the dragonflies put themselves together and launched at him, with a swing of his blade the dragonflies dropped to the floor but soon picked themselve up again "Damnit we cant kill these things." Dust pulled out his pistol from the holster on the side of his be;t then fired a few rounds at the mis-shaped insects causing them to explode on contact.
    Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:45 am

The angel would gild down out of the sky to stand by the group."Hello all."
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:58 am

Dust greeted the new comer with a roar "Hey help us out here." Dusts ears lifted into the air and caught the sound of a girl in pain somewhere "Forget us kid go help out the damsle in distress." he pointed in the girls direction "GO KID!!" he roared as he fired several rounds into the air and peices of bodies peiced together quickly before they touched the ground, he pulled out his sword and alshed at the air but the bugs were soon on him chewing at his flesh.
    Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Alex Revane-Angel-Shepard Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:08 am

He would fly in the direction of the scream and before getting out of range send shockwaves of light at the bugs around the other man."Got i."He would fly into sight of the gril and a large ant was carrying her to a hole like it was its home.
    He rushed the ant and slashed its legs off on the right side then cut it down the middle in a split instant.He then wrapped an arm around her and flew back to The other male.Putting her behind them as he arrived.
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Raven `-A-N-` Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:35 am

The male came into range of the first and foremodst bug to him.It was a rather large ant.this aint was a warrior and no doubt from it's home.Something he did not want to take lightly, one snip from it's pincers and he would be a goner.He drew his sythe and did a downward slice.The ant caught the blade in it's pincers and jerked at it.This caused raven to be thrown to the side.Shifting his weight he managed to stay afoot.His arms released the sythe and it was thrown aside.He growled and drew from his back the kata that rested there.He pulled it in silance and rushed over to the ant.He sliced at the first leg and was not succesful.He slashed at the second and hacked it off.The ant gave a cry of pain.Raven could aee into this creatures face that it was hurting.They were mindless soldiers,however here it was feeling pain.Raven hated hurting creatures anymore then he hated killing people.But indeed it was something that had to be done.Raven stood there watched this large ant fall to the floor apparently hurt."This is what you get if you try and fight...Will you quit?" he asked the creature.No response.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:52 pm

Dust was freed by the swarm of insects then spun and smiled to the new guy and twisted on his heel bringing up his leg which caught the side of a dragonfly that was sent flying into several more. He pulled out his sword and flipped it overhead but it stopped mid-air, he pulled and pulled but nothing happened it was as if he was frozen, he turned to see a giant ant holding the blade with its pincers. he turned and kicked the creature into the air then pulled his blade as its gripped loosened. He began an array of slashes at the ant cutting it up into tiny peices but within seconds it peiced itself together again. Dust stared at it then caught the scythe that was thrown in his direction and used it as his own, now slashing at the creatures around him, a sheild of pure cutting energy began to form around him and anything that touched it fell to peices.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Post by TK64 Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:46 pm

As Spencer fought on the ground with the dragon flies below,a giant horned moth-like creature swooped down into the battle field. It curved upward right above Spencer's head and the air current it made from the upward movement into the sky got caught in Spencer's wings and pulled him up into the sky with the humongous moth. "Oh! You do NOT want to start a flying battle with me!" Spencer yelled as he charged into the moth with a great combination of speed and strength. They weren't too high off the ground, some of the trees were still higher then them, but a normal human would die from a drop at this height. And aparently a giant moth Spencer thought to himself as he jammed his steel feathers into the creature's sides, like handle bars. He held onto those feathers and started spinning and released them at just the right angle sending the giant creature to the ground fast into a bunch of the dragon flies.
    Spencer swooped down to the ground again. "I don't care if those things can regenerate, there's no way they can get out from under THAT thing!"
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:39 am

Dust rolled out of the way as the hornet like creature crashed into the groun beside him "Watch it kid!" he shouted to Spencer then picked the hornet up by the feathers sticking out of its side and throwed it into the direction of the queen "Bulls Eye!!" he shouted as it crashed into the queen taking it down and smashing it into the ground leaving it unable to regenerate. The dragonflies began to part and within seconds the becam a cloud in the sky flying away from the battle, helplessly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:03 pm