Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

3 posters

Having a Blast in the Big City

TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Location : HELP! I tried typing this while swimming in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and now I'm drowning!

Having a Blast in the Big City Empty Having a Blast in the Big City

Post by TK64 Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:11 pm

Spencer rested on the rooftop, wings outstretched. He looked upwards at the sky and let out a huge sigh. "I'm boreeeeeeed" he said in a tone that made him seem 15 years younger.
    It's a big city! Why don't we hit some clubs or something?
    said Spencer's split personality, Beast.
    "There you go again with your perverted suggestions..."
    Well, what else are we supposed to do? It's not like some big parade is gonna form in the streets below.
    Spencer jumped from the roof and used his wings to hover safely to the ground. He was in a deserted area of the town so no one looked at him in awe or horror, which made Spencer happy. Spencer started jumping from trash can to car to whatever he could get his feet on. This was something he liked to do to move himself in other ways except flying or walking. As Spencer was about to make the next leap, something hit his foot and he fell on his face. He wasn't worried about the newly aquired bloody nose because that would fix itself in a matter of seconds maybe minutes, but it felt like someone was watching him.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Having a Blast in the Big City Empty Re: Having a Blast in the Big City

Post by Nina. [Я] Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:19 am

The female would be walking around, going for a little after midnight walk, under the lights of the city. The girl would brush her raven black shaggy bangs out of her coal black hues every once in awhile, as she looked up, she would watch the male that was bounding from trash can to cars and whatnot, then watching the male as he fell onto his face. Her hand would cover her mouth as she muffled her laugh, finding it funny how he fell. The femme would keep oon walking, but still keeping the thought of the male in her head, a chuckle escape her pink lush lips as she continued to replay the image in her head.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Location : HELP! I tried typing this while swimming in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and now I'm drowning!

Post by TK64 Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:46 am

Spencer hopped to his feet as he noticed a girl laughing at him. Spencer flew powerfully past her and landed serveral meters in front of her. "Think that's funny,huh? Hmph..." Spencer then flew over her head and grabbed by the shoulders subconciously. Realizing what his instincts had brought upon the girl he laughed out loud. "Hey, sorry about picking you up like this and all, but I don't like to land until I reach where I want to go. Hmmm now where do I want to go...?"
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:18 pm

She would watch the male as he flew over her and picked her up by the shoulderes, she would remain calm, "What's the first thing that comes to mind? Because I don't really like to fly that much." The girl would look down seeing that her feet are off the ground, then up at the male, her finger would slightly poke the males shoulders randomly, "Tell me when you want to land, please." She would be hanging there like as if she was a rag-doll, and her coal black hues would be watching the buildings and traffic as they flew over them. Her stomach would begin to rumble some, for that she hadn't eaten yet, and that's where she was going to go before she got picked up. "Erg..."
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Post by TK64 Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:53 pm

Spencer's stomach rumbled at least 6 times a day because he used up twice as much energy as a normal human. He looked down at the girl he was carrying and noticed the same discontent as he did. "All right then! It's seettled, we're going to get something to eat! Do you have any money? I'm flat broke."
    Yeah, kid, that's a great way of getting something done. Abduct someone then ask 'em for money.
    Spencer groaned.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:57 pm

The female would laugh at what the other said. "Yeah I have money, I have about $200. Anywhere you plan on going?" She would look up at him with an eye brow arched some, then down at her sweater zipper, she getting a tad cold, grabbing the zipper and pulling it up, closing her sweater.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Post by TK64 Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:32 pm

Spencer grinned at the female as she chuckled. Smiling was one thing Spencer was really good at, despite his past. Spencer flew down to one of the busy streets and landed in an alleyway so no one could start dropping jaws at his wings. He folded them tighly inside his vest, away from sight. "Hey, there's a lot of cheap, great food here!" Spencer yelled at the female. As the hour passed by Spencer did what he could to fill his stomach.
    "Hmmm I feel guilty taking money from you... anything I could do to make it up to you? Just so I can clear my conscience." Spencer asked happily.
    Pfft. Who needs a conscience when you have me?
    Spencer did what he could to prevent the huge amounts of laughter that would come from that statement so he wouldn't look crazy in front of the girl who had just bought his food.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:18 am

The female would be taking bites from the food that she bought, for the both of them. She would look up at the male, "What? Hm... I'm not sure what you can do, I really don't have anything for you. I really don't mind, honestly." A warm soft smile would form upon the females lips. "And I really don't want anything." She would think for a little bit, finishing off the food, leaning back in the chair some.

She would grab a black hair clip from her left pocket, putting her bangs to the side and pinning them down so they wouldn't get in her eyes.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Post by TK64 Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:10 pm

As Spencer pondered what he should do, a loud screeching sound was heard from down the street. A car was racing, fast, down the street.
    You're gonna try and stop it aren't you?
    "Hey, it's excitement and I need some of it." Spencer mumbled to Beast. Spencer stood out in the street, planning on using his strength to stop the car. As the vehicle slammed into Spencer, with his arms outstretched, it pushed him powerfully. Spencer was pushing hard himself and could only find enough time to glare at the driver for a few seconds. A snap was heard and the car slowly halted. The driver got out and ran for his life down the street.
    "Whew! That was fun!" Spencer exclaimed happily.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:30 pm

The girl would, clean up the table they were eating at and then she would exit the resturant. To see the male standing in the middle of the road. The girl would watch as the car made contact with the male, she would squinch up herself as she watched then seeing that the male was ok, she would let out a light sigh of relief. Then her hues would watch the driver run down the street till she couldn't se him anymore. "I bet it was, scaring the poop out of that man." she would say a bit teasingly, her hues shifting the the male still in the middle of the road.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Post by TK64 Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:32 pm

"GYAHAHAHAHA!" Spencer laughed out loud. "That car's engine was weak. It broke only after that much stress? HAHAHA! This city's awesome! Iwonder if there's anything else happening I can punch out?" Spencer continued to ramble as people on the sidewalks looked at him with the usual "what the hell is this guy?" look.
    "Oh! Right!" Spencer ran back to the girl who treated him to lunch. "Excitement always jogs my memory. I need to ask two things. What's you name and can you fight? I know the second question's weird, but you just had a strange sent to me is all."
    Sigh... Do you realize how weird that sounded?
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:36 pm

As the male just busted out into laughter in the middle of the street, she would stand by on the sidewalk and watch till he noticed, thinking to herself how he must look to strangers walking by. "Alright, my name is Nina, and no, I don't fight, even if I did, I wouldn't be anygood at it, also I would have no reason to. Sorry." She would let out a little insecure chuckle escape the lips of hers.
    The female would reach up to the hair clip in her hair, taking it out, letting her bangs fall into her face again, using her fingers to slightly brush them away.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:46 pm

Lucy emerged from the store next to the restaurant and began clapping her hands loudly "Well that was an excuisite show of strength.So what are you gonna do about the car then?" she gestured to the torn up car laying in the middle of the street and giggled slightly.
    She then noticed the other female standing beside him with her bangs in her face "Hi, who are you?" she looked closely at the girl then smiled "I bet you two are some kinda crime fighting team right?" she appeared to be very happy. She looked to the people on the street and brushed her long silvery hair to the side and gave them a glare then rested her slender tanned arms on her mini-skirt.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:33 pm

The female owuld look over to the other female. "I'm Nina, and this is Spencer." She would give a little hand gesture towards the male still standing in the middle of the street. "Who are you? If I may ask." The girl would ask politely towards the other female beside her. "And, we're not some kind of fighting team. It was pretty much all Spencer. I'm just a by stander that watches. I can't fight period." The girl would let out a nervous chuckle escape her pink lips.
    Flicking her head to the side quickly, making her bangs move to the side in one swift move. She would be thinking to herself that she needs to get a hair cut, atleast her bangs would need a hair cut. Her arms around cross underneath her chest, her coal black hues looking around.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Post by TK64 Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:36 pm

"WHOA! I have to DO something about this car?!? I hate chores..." Spencer said disapointedly. He was too obsessed with the fact that he was going to have to do more work, that he didn't notice a gang of grungy, weapon holding men were forming around him. Spencer looked up and noticed the car jakcer was amogst the group. "HEY!" Spencer shouted and the man jumped. "This is your mess! you clean it up."
    "N-no! We're beating you up for messing with our income!" the man replied back. He didn't seem too confident. The biggest and most likely strongest of the gang came out and said "You're gonna pay us back." All the men loaded and aimed their guns or got into a position that was ready to bash Spencer's head in with their weapons "Dead or alive."
    Spencer looked at the man seriously for a second, then started laughing uncontrolably. One of the men in the front got mad and charged at Spencer with his bat. Spencer stopped laughing and grabbed the bat mid-swing. He crushed it with his hand. "Do you think you can win?" The leader looked at Spencer with a combination of hate, anger, and sheer suprise.
    Atta boy! Crush them! Crush them all!!! YAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:48 pm

Her gaze would shift to the gang surrounding Spencer, and she would watch as the scene continues to go on. The girl would then look around at the other by standers on the street, them watching in horror and awe. She would take some steps back, still watching the male. The girl would be curious to see what the male would do to the gang, the female would like to watch fights, in a way, it sometimes make her laugh, depending how a person reacts, or comments.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:47 am

"Oh well its nice to meet you." she paused for a second then watched curiously as the gang formed around the boy named Spencer.Her jaw dropes sloghtly when she saw the gang loading their guns and taking aim at him but a huge smile appeared on her face as he crushed a bat with his bare hands. She tried to control herself but couldnt and soon she found herself running towards the group of men and with a swing of her right leg she kicked one of them against the head and joined spencer in the circle and said with a tone of excitement in her voice "Im not gonna let you get all the fun." she clicked her fingers and her hands bagan to glow with a black light that illuminated her silvery hair and darkenned her complexion.
    TK64
    TK64
    New Member Guide
    New Member Guide

Post by TK64 Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:40 pm

Spencer laughed out loud as his eyes turned red, into their hunting mode. The faces of the members of the gang looked taken back, but they still stayed where they were. They obviously feared the leader more then Spencer. He would have to fix that. Suddenly, the girl that called out to him before rushed into the battle. Spencer cackled wildly. "Didn't know you could fight. This should be fun as hell!"
    Spencer charged into the mob and started smashing heads before they could even fire at him. As one of the gang members redied his gun, Spencer plucked a feather from his right wing, felt it toughen into the familiar steel density and chucked it into the side of the shooter's gun. he threw it so powerfully, the gun was knocked out of the man's hands.
    Ah, the familiar feel of battle! Hey, can I have a swing, kid?
    "Like hell that'll happen" Spencer whispered back.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:28 am

The teenaged girl would be watching as the two fought, she looking around at the gang, then she would start walking off, away from the fight. The girlw ould turn the next corner and then starts wandering off around in the city. Watching the vehicles drive by, and people walking by, and the people walking infront of her, and whatnot.
    Dust Killagin
    Dust Killagin
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Dust Killagin Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:18 am

Lucy ducked under a punched and launched up with one of her own that broke the mans arm and he limped backwards then fell over. She turned to Spencer the smiled and flipped her weight over launching herself above on of the other gang members, she put her hands together and fired a black beam at the man and he began to fall apart then there were just ashes of him. The other few members looked at her in awe then fired as she raised a black shield from the ground to protect herself.
    Nina. [Я]
    Nina. [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Nina. [Я] Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:33 am

The girl would come back from around the corner, and goes back to watching the two fight the gang. She would be holding a bottle of water, taking a sip of it, moisting her mouth before it went dry. The femme didn't like it when her mouth went dry. Nina would be amused as the two fought.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:20 am