Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

2 posters

what would you do if _____ came to your door.

Raven `-A-N-`
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Admin
    Admin

what would you do if _____ came to your door. Empty what would you do if _____ came to your door.

Post by Raven `-A-N-` Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:58 am

So basically it is a simple game.One person starts, that is me, and i will say something to fill the blank, you will respond with what you would do, and then make your own "What would you do it ____ was at your door.Of course you would filli in the blank.Please have fun eith it and be creative.So i will start...

What would you do if Micheal jackson appeared in your doorway, but he is all bloody and discombobulated.and he is asking for some spare change...

what would you do if _____ came to your door. Empty Re: what would you do if _____ came to your door.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:00 am

Shoot him in the head and be all "DIE BEACH!"

What would you do if Jeremy Phinney came to your door, just to spite you. 0:
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Admin
    Admin

what would you do if _____ came to your door. Empty Re: what would you do if _____ came to your door.

Post by Raven `-A-N-` Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:05 am

Lol.

Well i would slam the door walk to my batroom, look around for a weapon, the chpices would be a saw, a chainsaw, a hacksaw and a knife, i would then grab the best weapon, the plunger, then i would walk back to the door, open it and beat him with it.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:06 am

Lmao!

Its your turn goof!
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Raven `-A-N-` Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:13 am

What would you do if the chupacabra came to your door,holding your mothers hand, and it appeared they were dating.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:17 am

Shut the door, and walk back to whatever I was doing. And hope that it rains so her new bf started to smell.

What would you do if you won thousands of pounds of chocolate!
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:49 pm

I would laugh in Willy Wonka's face!

What you do if I came to your door? ;Lifts brow.; (Haha, try...to...keep...straight...face...)
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Raven `-A-N-` Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:10 am

I would try and smack thehell out of you with a newspaper for being at my girlfriends house xD

What would you do if....one of the girls you had an insane crush on went to my house and confessed her love,chris?
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:04 pm

Confessed her love for me or you?

If she confessed her love for me to you: I would say "PSYCHOOOOOOO"
    If she confessed her love for you to you: I would shrug, cause I'ma P.I.M.P.

What would you do if you girlfriend said "I wish you were as good as Chris"? xDDD
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Raven `-A-N-` Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:54 am

I would come to you, in the night, secretly video tape you sexing, use it as a learning lesson and smile.

what would you do if i had a three some with both ely and talley, and they said i was better then you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:35 pm