Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

Third-Tailed-Fate

Raven `-A-N-`
    Raven `-A-N-`
    Admin
    Admin

Third-Tailed-Fate Empty Third-Tailed-Fate

Post by Raven `-A-N-` Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:04 pm

I am posting here my and Mifhs previous site, third-tailed-fate.It is a wolf based roleplay set in early periods.There are yet to be any real members anymore so i ask that you support us s we have suported you. i will post the plot here as well,to let you know a little about it.

http://thirdtailedfate.forumotion.com/index.htm

Origin Of Third-Tail

It started in the medieval time, the dark ages.Humans waged war throughout countries seeking riches and valuables from other kings and queens.The country once had one ruler, one king and queen, but a rebellion started against them in many smaller provinces.The war was to wage many years, many countries falling, and many, many people slain.Six years after the start of the rebellion the king and queen were militarily exhausted.They had little food for the remaining provinces under there control.And there military was almost non-existent.The two leaders got together and had to act, for if they did not it would bring an end to there glorious country.

A legend had been passed around many years getting distorted and destroyed over time.The legend went as such

"A great nation of creatures rules a world adjacent to ours,it is said the leaders are summoned to whomever has the scepter of moons.A item so cherished and so rare, that everyone in the country had looked, and found nothing.This scepter would bring out a select few creatures who would bring peace to the world.Whoever wielded the staff, had the power to control the beasts.It is said that the creatures were demons from hell, other rumors indicate otherwise.No one knows until now"

The king and queen went in front of there people nd gave them one last order.They told the villagers if they wanted to live another moon, was to find the scepter of moons.The villagers were bewildered, they had never expected the two greatest leaders to be hanging in there by a rumor.But as this was what they thought, they did so.They searched for more then a year until one day a messenger scrambled into the destroyed castle.

"My lord! My queen It has been found!" They had found the scepter and had bestowed it to the king.He stoop and embraced it.It was silent.No sound no light nothing.But from the shadows stepped thirteen diverse colored wolves(Black,white,gray, all regular colors)The were to serve the king.A year after the appearance the war seemed to be turning in favor o the king and queen, they had conquered many provinces, but were unaware of the surprise attack from the North.When the attack started the king summoned the wolves to his side, but he remembered they were fighting off an attack far south.He had to once again rely on his men.Which in all truth ended in failure for all but a few lived.The opposing enemy entered the castle and in a scuffle killed the king and queen..But the king would not let his treasured staff be in the hands of the others.Just before he was killed,he destroyed the staff.And the magic that held the wolfs to the staff was broken.They all dispersed in different directions separating from the others for many years.

The current time is late dark ages, the wolfs of the original pack had been either killed or died of natural causes.But they had heirs, and maybe it was time for them to gather...

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:14 am