Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

New Administration.

Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

New Administration. Empty New Administration.

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Hello, this is Chris, or Dom' rather. Mute will be absent for some time, and she has moved the site to me. I will be running everything for now, until she comes back, or indefinitely if she doesn't. I will be appointing two other Admins for the site for now, their names will be posted underneath the "Staff Section", under "Announcements". If you want to become a Mod, bring five people to the site, and after they've been a posting member for a week, I will make you a Mod. If you bring ten posting members, after two weeks I will make you an Admin. If you have any questions, ideas, concerns, anything, message me or any of the other Admins or Mods here to receive help. All inquiries about becoming staff must go through me for now, until someone is appointed to control that portion of the site. Thank you for being members of this site, and hopefully we can make this as successful as it should. Remember, the more people you bring, the better this can be for everyone!

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:27 pm