Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Complexity

Please Login to see what's new, if you haven't became a member then please, Register.

Complexity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Complexity

3 posters

Beginnings of Redemption, the Clan rises once more.

Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Beginnings of Redemption, the Clan rises once more. Empty Beginnings of Redemption, the Clan rises once more.

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:59 pm

A light knocking sound would be heard as the Elf would sit down at the desk in the main study. Looking over some old papers of his, he would go over the members of the new clan. Though Ryder was new, and the need for a offensive force was not much needed, he would appoint the male as the General of Redemption. Mifh already had a spot at his side as his Second-in-Command, and Mica was a skilled healer. The others would soon find places within the clan...or family, as it is now. His left hand would lift, the word "Aodh" faintly heard as it passed through his lips, igniting a few of the near candles. His magic was nowhere near formidable, but the words of the ancient language he did know, were very useful thus far. The candles produced a calming and flickering light across the desk, making the papers more readable. A creak would echo throughout the room as he slid the chair back to stand, walking to the large window in the room. Looking out to the city below him, his hands would come together behind his back just as the smile formed on his lips. There was a lot of work to do here, but it would all be worth it soon enough, the foundations for the buildings very much intact.

Beginnings of Redemption, the Clan rises once more. Empty Re: Beginnings of Redemption, the Clan rises once more.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:48 pm

Mifh and Choco's glowing red eyes peek around the corner at Dom, making there presence known, but saying nothing. They were simply watching and didn't have anything to ask of him. Mifh's quiet glowing eyes blink a few times, after seeing the candles shimmer to life. Curiousity getting the best of her she creeps towards one of the candles, her eyes fixed on it. As she got closer to the light, her and Choco's eyes fade, and she lightly points a finger towards the flame, inches from touching it. She had always been amazed with how fire worked, no matter how many times she's seen it. Her eyes grew wide as heat flame the tip of her finger, and she pulls it away. Choco licks her finger, knowing that her curiousity caused her to make a stupid move. Mifh looks at him, then smiles, before glancing back to the flame.

Beginnings of Redemption, the Clan rises once more. Empty Re: Beginnings of Redemption, the Clan rises once more.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:53 pm

His form slowly moves out of a shadow in the corner, chuckling quietly at Mifh, then reaching out slowly, gently touching one flame, making it turn a clear blue. He moves away, knowing that if she goes to touch that flame, she will get cold instead of warm, such is the way his powers work. He can control nothing warm. Shadows take heat, as does his fire. He has no care that his powers are not warm, for he does not need heat to survive like most, although he gives off heat constantly. He moves over toward Dom, quietly looking at him, then at the papers on the desk "What are you doing? Assigning ranks within the clan?"
    Mica [Я]
    Mica [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Mica [Я] Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:18 pm

She stood there waiting silently at the door of the study, hands clasped infront of her. The crow sat perched on her customary spot on her shoulder, ruffling it's wings. A severe, solemn girl in nature, she stood there with an expressionless look on her face with her penetrating eyes staring at the three, her lips set in a firm line. She listened to the one known as Ryder, a pale eyebrow arching up into her high forehead. Her mother's caw crackled through the silence, her beak biting the girl's ear. She glowered at the bird, her mother giving her an unwavering stare with her black as pitch eyes. She shooed her from her shoulder before making her wary way into the room. "What is to become of this clan?" Her words were as soft as rain hitting moss.
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:43 pm

The male's eyes would lift as people filled his study. Tilting his head at the three, he would speak with a joking tone in his voice. "Doesn't anyone knock anymore?" Turning his attention to Ryder, he would nod as he glanced back to the papers. "Yes, just making notes of people's strengths and weaknesses, finding out what people are best suited to. So far, I have Mifh as my second in command, as she was the first to join me. Ryder, you are my General, and in control of all forces under Mifh and myself." He would then glance to the femme known as Mica, his eyes still holding their dull grayness. "You Mica, will be in charge of all things medicinal. You are the Healer for the clan, if that would be ok with you." He would then lean his form back in the chair, looking at all three of them. "Now, in reference to the question Mica asked, what is to become of this clan, that is an easy topic. Redemption is a collection of those who are lost, and in need of family. Though as more clans move into the area, we will show ourselves as the dominant force here. There will be no senseless violence, but people will know better then to cross the likes of Redemption. Is everyone okay with that? If any of you have ideas, you are my top three, you all answer directly to me, and no one else, so feel free to speak your mind." He would move forward, resting his hands on his desk as he did so.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:29 pm

His head moves once, nodding his agreement. His tall form turns from the desk and moves to a window, the pitch black ferret on his shoulder coiling around his arm and moving to the windowsill. They stay still, keeping a silent watch for any sign of danger towards Mifh, Mica, or Dom. His white eyes move around the room, then settle outside the window.
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:46 pm

His eyes would follow Ryder, settling upon the small form of the creature. He would stand up and smirk. "So, I finally got sick of all of you having companions, so I contacted some friends and came to find a small friend from my past. He is a dragon, but from a flameless species. They are a dwarf dragon from the desert and only grow to about a foot tall, if that. Come to me my friend." He would lift his arm as he said that, as the small creature came flying from a perch at the top of the study. It had been there the entire time, but kept itself quiet. The dragon would now land softly on his arm, moving to rest upon his shoulder. Standing a mere 5 inches tall. It roared a bit, sounding more like a shriek, shaking its head. He would lift his hand to pet the creature's head, calming the tiny beast. "This is Akhekhu, the newest member of Redemption, haha."
    Mica [Я]
    Mica [Я]
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Mica [Я] Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:49 pm

The woman blushed with quiet pride, content with this new role of hers. She took a careful perch at the edge of the seat, eyes downcast as her mind flooded with her own thoughts. A frown set into her mouth as she wrestled with her thoughts, a never-ending battle. She stood up adruptly, nearly toppling over the chair she just occupied. "If you will excuse me, I have some matters to attend to," with this, she scurried out without waiting for a reply, making her hasty way through the winding corridors of the building until she was out in the open. Looking up, she realized it was twilight, and she inhaled the fresh, damp air greedily before making her way to her cottage.
    Tally Chan.
    Tally Chan.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Tally Chan. Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Tally Chan entered the main study silently, her green hues shifting over the others there, beside her was a timber wolf, Aya. Aya had grown attatched to Tally some time ago, the wolf was a sandy color and broad. Her canines were sharp, her paws large. When on her hind end, she stood at exactly 5 feet. Tally flitted over to an un-occupied wall, making sure to remain in the shadows, Aya followed keeping an eye on the other life forms. Tally stroked the wolf's muzzle, whispering for only the beast to hear "You be good now. I want no trouble from you." Reluctantly, Tally's gaze moved to the elf by the desk, a smile crossing over her dangerous features. Her black hair fell down her back, and remained still when she stopped moving. She inhaled slowly, wondering how to procceed with conversation, the others seemed eerily quiet. She began to levitate off of the ground by mere inches, her hands coming to fold in front of her. The bottom of her cloak grazed the floor, her ankles were crossed. Tally cleared her throat and as she did so, the pendant around her neck grew a bright blue, requiring the attention of the other beings standing in the study. "Hello all."

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:19 pm

His white eyes move away from the window, looking to the new female that entered the room. Ria slides into a shadow, sliding back out near the wolf, sniffing its paws quietly. She returns to his side quickly, climbing onto his shoulder and watching the newcomer quietly, horns appearing on her head. His left hand slowly moves his long blond hair from his face, then he moves around the room, yawning.
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:28 pm

He would watch the femme's entrance, something about her catching his attention. The gray hues followed her until she stopped, his head tilting as his lips formed a smile in return to hers. Akhekhu would hop down from his shoulders to the desk, making his way to the wolf. The dragon would lean it's head towards the beast slowly, being cautious. Dom's eyes would still be fixed on the mysterious woman that had walked in. "Hello to you, my name is Dom'.. this is Akhekhu, my dragon, and Ryder, my General. What brings you here?" His brow would lift slightly as he peered at the femme, waiting for an answer. A creak would echoe in the study as he leaned back in his seat to get more comfortable. His hands would come together upon the desk, resting on the papers lightly.
    Tally Chan.
    Tally Chan.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Tally Chan. Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:40 pm

Aya's crania tilted at the creature who had sniffed her paws, growling when it retreated. Tally spoke to the wolf in a soft, ushered voice, the wolf's growl quickly cut off, her head turned to the dragon and slowly moved towards it, the tip of her nose touched the dragon's head gently, sniffing Akhekhu. Tally held Dom's gaze, floating from the shadows slowly. She flashed the male a brilliant smile, shaking her head but once, her lips parted to call for her wolf. "Ayakuna, amntinughe." The beast came forward forgetting the dragon when Tally ordered her to come forth. She sat on her haunches, bowing her head in respect for the elf. Tally settled her feet onto the floor, a soft click was heard when the heels of her high-heeled boots made contact with the floor. She'd place one clenched fist over her pendant and her free arm wound around her back. She bent at her waist, showing a proper bow for her people. Standing back up slowly, she never broke eye contact with Dom'. She spoke gently, her voice light and airy. "What brings me here, sir? What has brought the others here? It's a main question we all ask ourselves. I, personally, stumbled upon the area, and I'm wondering if you know of a close place where Aya and I could reside while we look for a more.. permanent residence."

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:22 pm

Mifh blinked, being clearly left out. Dragging her eyes to the floor she hugs Choco to her form, moving from the room. Her lips were still wrapped around the tip of her finger, which she had burnt. Choco wriggled in her arms, managing to get to her shoulder and hiss at those in the room as they went. Now no longer needing to hold Choco her free hand moves to rest on her waist, as she releases her finger. Shaking hair from her eyes she moves off down the hall, her hands then moving to lace together behind her back, a small sweet smile forms on her lips as her eyes lightly closed. Choco's form was leaning against her head, murring to himself. Dispiting the many people, and the big job she had to uphold, she was pleased.
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:48 pm

He would smile some, lifting his hand to wave at Mifh's departure. His eyes turned back to the femme standing by him. He'd lift his hand to his chin, scratching at the smooth skin. Akhekhu would walk to the end of the desk, his small leg muscles flexing as he crouched to jump. A soft thud would be heard as the creature landed gracefully on the window sill. Akhekhu's head would turn up at the male Ryder, almost appearing to smile some before staring out the window. The silence would be broken by a long creak coming from Dom's chair as it set all four legs upon the ground. His head would turn fully to the femme, now known as Tally, before speaking. "There is one room here that has yet to find a resident, you and Ayakuna are more then welcome to stay here until finding a more suitable home. Your stay here has no limit, take your time adjusting to the area." He would nod then, cracking his neck by moving his head in both side to side directions. "Let me know when you're ready, and I'll show you to your room."
    Tally Chan.
    Tally Chan.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Tally Chan. Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:28 pm

Tally's head nodded once before she looked to her wolf, speak slowly, letting the wolf know if they were to stay here, she'd have to be on her best behavior. The wolf's tongue lolled out of her mouth, and her lips pulled up over her canines in a toothy grin. Tally let out a musical laugh, shaking her head and rebuking the wolf for her teasing. The tip of Aya's tail thudded against the floor, and she barked out what was meant to be a laugh. Tally's nails scratched behind Ayakuna's left ear, and her head turned back to Dom'. "Well, I've traveled for a long time. If we could be shown to the room as soon as possible, that would be lovely. I wish to rest." She quickly looked from the male, hoping he did not see the fear flash through her optics. She tensed her muscles, digging her nails into the palms of her hands, inhaling gently. She stood before the male, keeping her eyes from the elf's own. She had a wordless coversation with Aya, her eyes speaking for the both of them. As terrified as she was, she wasn't about to let fear get in her way of a life not on the run.
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Dom' [Redemption]
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Dom' [Redemption] Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:46 pm

His head would dip forward in a nod, sliding the papers in front of him into a neat stack. Sliding his chair backwards some, his figure would rise to stand, the armor he wore almost all the time making little noise as he did so. Walking past the others in the room he would nod and wave to them before moving the femme in front of his desk. He would move his hand to the door, showing her out of the study. Taking a right from the room, they would move down the hallway two doors down before stopping. Letting her move into the room first, he would follow her in. "This will be your room, for as long as you see fit. If you need any furnishings other then the ones already in here, feel free to ask me and I'll see about getting them for you. If you ever need me, I'm in the room inbetween this one and the study. And if you're ever in need of a book, there is a library next to this room on the other side. I don't want you to act like a guest, treat this as your home. But, you are a guest, so if you need anything, feel free to come to me and ask. My house is now your house too, don't hesitate to go into any of the rooms, as long as you knock on mine before entering." He'd chuckle at that, standing there with his hands behind his back. MOving to the back wall, he would lean back and press his form against the flat surface of the wall. Tilting his head as he looked at her, he smiled some. "So, what do you think? Will it do?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content